Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @91.64 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 20/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 909.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello everyone!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 420 times)
ralfwause
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 06, 2023 @387.52 »

Hi everyone!

my name is Ralf, i am from germany and an IT guy by trade. A long time ago (you remember George W. Bush, Gerhard Schröder etc.? At this time) i was the webmaster of a small local internet provider, up until around 2006 when many things went bad and i lost nearly all interest in the web. Now as many things are turning to the better i am making me now familiar with webdesign again and i am starting to build a new personal website.

I hope the web returns to be the great place it was at a past point in time!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023 @70.35 »

Hi Ralf, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I hope the personal website goes well! I believe the web can be a lot better than it was in the past  :cheesy:

Id love to hear some fun internet provider stories.

Hope you enjoy the forum!!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi