Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @76.12 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 924.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 467 times)
Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 11, 2023 @208.24 »

Hello! I'm Harley. My current interests are various petsites, transformers, gundam, deltarune, the webcomic ecopportunityx and dinosaurs. I don't really do a lot online besides use tumblr, draw and write about my own ocs but i dabble in other stuff like css and wiki stuff. css especially is something i love to play around with since it allows me to make things on websites exactly how i'd like them to be
My neocities is still pretty barebones in terms of having content on it but you can go to it here
My favorite thing about making stuff online is seeing all the creative stuff everyone makes, like their websites, forums (like this one!) and other stuff. some people have really pretty websites, and a lot of neat stuff on them. one of my favorite things to see on more retro sites is the old gifs they have like this one:

manrevisited
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Some Guy, TM

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023 @663.10 »

Hey! Welcome!

Hearing everybody on here talk about pet sites has really had me yearning for a pet site to frequent again. Flight Rising has a history of sort of totally consuming my brain whenever I jump back into it, though, and none of the more casual ones I've tried really spark joy. What all are you playing these days?
Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023 @928.56 »

Hey! Welcome!

Hearing everybody on here talk about pet sites has really had me yearning for a pet site to frequent again. Flight Rising has a history of sort of totally consuming my brain whenever I jump back into it, though, and none of the more casual ones I've tried really spark joy. What all are you playing these days?

honestly i have a similar problem i've tried so many but a lot of them don't capture me the same way flight rising does, trying them out is fun though! I most recently tried out Leviathan Myth but i fell out of it bc of how tedious dragon care is when you have like 70 dragons and dragon care is required if you want to make money fast. its egg care mechcanics are so unique though i love the idea of dragon eggs acting similar to crocodile eggs and the such by having temperature determine gender. lorwolf got close to the flight rising feel but the constant events were a turn off, i might hop back into playing pixel cats end though its causal feel is nice and my friends play it

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2023 @67.06 »

Hi Harley, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Oh I recognise that purple circuit board background  :grin: I hope you have fun exploring the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi