Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @134.93 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 866.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  ripe melons

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ripe melons  (Read 455 times)
zanarkand
Jr. Member ⚓︎

october | they/them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: mintyorca
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 20, 2023 @885.86 »

hello! my name is october (they/them pronouns) i'm 31 years old and very much excited to be a part of a forum again! i stopped using all social media except for tumblr about a year ago and it has been really great for my mental health, but i do miss getting to socialize online. my friend who is a really great coder inspired me to make my own neocities site and i had so much fun creating it! it needs work but i'm pretty proud of it considering my limited knowledge.  :happy: then they told me about this forum, and i decided to sign up! i'm super excited to get to know more people on here and learn more about reclaiming the web and coding, design etc!

anyway, a little bit more about me: i'm currently in grad school studying to become a librarian but i don't have a job right now so i have a lot of free time to draw, paint, listen to music and play video games. right now i'm replaying final fantaxy x and x-2, which are my favorites in the series. i'm also getting into emulators/roms so i can play a lot of my other old favorites like silent hill and resident evil. i'm a big fan of the yugioh duel monsters anime and manga, and though i collect some cards i'm pretty bad at the actual game XD my favorite colors are lavender and sage green, and my favorite scent is coconut. i lovve fashion and makeup though most days i'm just home in shorts and a tank top but i love to dress up and get out and dance :) hopefully that was a good intro, i hope to get to chat with everyone soon!

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023 @904.48 »

Hi, zanarkand. Welcome to Melon Land. I just had your namesake theme playing a few minutes ago.

phexe
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: phexe
iMood: phexe

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023 @915.34 »

hi welcome to melonland! I love love love final fantaxy x hope your replay is fun!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi