This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @760.42
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello from Singapore!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello from Singapore!  (Read 1104 times)
AutisticAsFxxk
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Rachel (she/her/xe/xem)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 22 Jul 2023 @387 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel (she/her/xe/xem) and I'm from Singapore.

I have a personal site, Autistic As Fxxk where I talk about my personal experiences as an Autistic person and explore ways to find your own path in a neurotypical world while being unapologetically Autistic. Feel free to check it out if you're interested!

I remember creating my very first website at the age of 10 and having so much fun learning HTML and Photoshop on my own. Those early experiences led me to working as a graphic and web designer today. Seeing Neocities websites brought back so much nostalgia for me, it inspired me to design my website in that style!

Pleased to meet y'all and can't wait to get to know y'all better! :4u:

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/t8HIHJL.gif
AutisticAsFxxk.com - For Autistic punks, rebels and misfits forging their own path in a neurotypical world.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 22 Jul 2023 @397 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Rachel welcome to the forum  :4u:

I loved reading your manifesto "My worth does not depend on: [] How inspirational I am []" this line vibed with me! Screw that kinda pressure!  :grin:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


the great
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sigmatic

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 22 Jul 2023 @416 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome!

I like your site, it's informative and interesting! Hope to see you around!

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/cQ4jGPp/chainsaw.png           
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
skull-aton
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Skell || They/Them
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: skull_aton

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 22 Jul 2023 @495 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Rachel! Welcome to the forums!!

I saw your site and immediately fell in love. There is so much information to ingest! Guides to making sites more accessible, an absolute amazing manifesto, personal insights, all within a beautifully crafted website!  :chef:

I've been recently diagnosed with autism and ADHD and I've been learning to love myself and do what's best for me. (and it can be hard! society is a meaner! poo on it!)
I'm definitely going to be printing out your manifesto! Thanks for making it available to print!

I hope you enjoy the forums!! and have an amazing day!  :4u:

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/6f82bd94775a8cd766c1047f47d183ef/06c9a764b06c95ff-07/s500x750/3ecc48185da354adb6ef1227b1774e9a5b8d100a.gif
:ozwomp: :ha: :4u: partyin in the graveyard :4u: :ha: :ozwomp:
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6f82bd94775a8cd766c1047f47d183ef/06c9a764b06c95ff-07/s500x750/3ecc48185da354adb6ef1227b1774e9a5b8d100a.gif
AutisticAsFxxk
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Rachel (she/her/xe/xem)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 22 Jul 2023 @534 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Rachel welcome to the forum  :4u:

I loved reading your manifesto "My worth does not depend on: [] How inspirational I am []" this line vibed with me! Screw that kinda pressure!  :grin:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Thanks, glad you liked my manifesto!! :cheesy:


Logged

https://i.imgur.com/t8HIHJL.gif
AutisticAsFxxk.com - For Autistic punks, rebels and misfits forging their own path in a neurotypical world.
AutisticAsFxxk
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Rachel (she/her/xe/xem)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 22 Jul 2023 @537 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Rachel! Welcome to the forums!!

I saw your site and immediately fell in love. There is so much information to ingest! Guides to making sites more accessible, an absolute amazing manifesto, personal insights, all within a beautifully crafted website!  :chef:

I've been recently diagnosed with autism and ADHD and I've been learning to love myself and do what's best for me. (and it can be hard! society is a meaner! poo on it!)
I'm definitely going to be printing out your manifesto! Thanks for making it available to print!

I hope you enjoy the forums!! and have an amazing day!  :4u:

Oh wow, you're too kind. Thank you so much!! :transport: So glad you found my stuff helpful!

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/t8HIHJL.gif
AutisticAsFxxk.com - For Autistic punks, rebels and misfits forging their own path in a neurotypical world.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe