Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @77.15 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 923.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  what's your myers briggs type?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: what's your myers briggs type?  (Read 1271 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2023 @585.64 »

Iv done this test a few times and I always forget the results (prob INTP and INFP)! I took it today and got ENTP-A; but I was like 50-50 extraverted and introverted, so I feel like that could flip depending on the day  :tongue:

I think the older iv gotten the more E iv started leaning; I suspect by the time I'm 50 ill be the life of the party  :grin:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2023 @743.23 »

I became the life of the funeral when I was 30.

Inlusione
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2023 @494.71 »

For the sake of the topic: I'm INTP-A, but there are many issues regarding the MBTI test.

The MBTI's accuracy rests on "honest self-reporting". But the MBTI ignores our propensity to respond to surveys in a way that is socially acceptable or that will make us feel good. It only provides a partial portrait of human nature. For instance, it ignores characteristics like emotional stability, which is also known as neuroticism and has been demonstrated to be a predictor of depressive and anxiety disorders.

More valid personality tests would be: The Revised NEO Personality Inventory, The Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire and The Big Five. You'll usually end up with the same result despite MBTI where it can vary drastically.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023 @513.24 by Inlusione » Logged
aoeu
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aoeu
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2023 @717.01 »

INTP-A
saule
Casual Poster

Wandering around

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wilo

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2023 @727.40 »

ISTP
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2023 @677.26 »

I'm an INTP. (To be honest the MBTI kinda feels like astrology for finance majors.)
hahaha for real!!! to me, they are on the same level theotaku.com quizzes. just silly and fun to speculate on with no real weight.

i used to consider myself INFP, but my friend who is more knowledgeable on MBTI has convinced me i am actually ISFJ instead. he tells me that INFP is a common mistype for ISFJ! unfortunately i can't explain why LOL he is the expert

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
purelyconstructive
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2023 @716.02 »

I've taken the MBTI test multiple times from different places throughout the years and I have always gotten INFJ. I can identify with the characteristics usually associated with such a personality type...I care deeply about people and try to be friendly, but I am also very private and spend the majority of my time alone. I feel somewhat disconnected from society, so I continually work towards my ideals in isolation, but I genuinely try to serve everyone through them. The result I got on the Enneagram test was Type 5, which seems to complement the above.

...I wonder if the forum skews towards introverted types in general?

plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2023 @858.14 »

I've take the test a couple times, and every time I take it I flip between ENTP and INTP.

(We really all share the same brain-cell don't we..)

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
GHOUL

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sidrdds

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2023 @906.34 »

i'm an ISFJ!! the first letter isn't really about if you're an introvert in the sense of your comfort around groups of people, but more like how you take information. it decides what your top cognitive function is. : ) sakinorva is my favorite website for mbti info.
idk much abt enneagrams though!! i'm a 4w5 there!!
MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2023 @169.02 »

I'm probably the INFP person to ever exist tbh. What's even worse is that I'm a 4w5  :sad:

Sometimes I get INFJ on certain quizzes, but I have a hard time believing that I am. It's the rarest personality and there seems to be a huge emphasis on being able to help or guide people. I've never really helped anyone before and I think I'd be giving myself too much credit by calling myself particularly unique.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

[FONTS] Velvetyne Type Foundry

Started by NightdriftBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 4
Views: 2255
Last post February 06, 2022 @939.16
by Obspogon
If you had a Pokemon type...

Started by NeonriserBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 38
Views: 4938
Last post December 05, 2023 @137.31
by Fish
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 41
Views: 4898
Last post August 01, 2024 @945.76
by arsenicCatnip

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi