Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @104.88 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 896.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  BUG WATCH! - If you see a bug report it here!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print
Author Topic: BUG WATCH! - If you see a bug report it here!  (Read 15648 times)
lycoseadae
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: emily

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2024 @391.40 »

i was in the source code of my profile to get a copy to edit offline and i think i found a rouge </span> with no <span> to keep it company through the night :ha: i assume only if you have a draft while viewing your own profile

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2024 @740.89 »

i found a rouge </span> with no <span> to keep it company through the night :ha:
Thank u for this report! The </span> has been safely captured and sent to a <span> adoption service!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
arcus
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: arcus
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2024 @679.36 »

The Everyone image at the top is broken on the MelonLand 98 theme.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2024 @683.29 »

The Everyone image at the top is broken on the MelonLand 98 theme.

Should be fixed now, also fixed french language images on 98!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2024 @668.40 »

I feel like this either a bug or something I am unaware of.. but why are my stars constantly going lower? (You know, the stars that show posts/activity next to a user) In the past I had 4, then 3, then 4 and now 3 again... I am not deleting my posts or anything. Why is that?

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2024 @698.38 »

I feel like this either a bug or something I am unaware of.. but why are my stars constantly going lower? (You know, the stars that show posts/activity next to a user) In the past I had 4, then 3, then 4 and now 3 again... I am not deleting my posts or anything. Why is that?

Generally in forums star ratings are attached to post count. It could be that the post count thresholds are being edited or adjusted to be higher or lower. No clue though

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2024 @712.19 »

I had 4, then 3, then 4 and now 3 again
It could be that the post count thresholds are being edited or adjusted
This is super weird! Your right the stars are connected to post counts, but nothing has been edited. It could be that the forum has been miscalculating post counts and it has recalculated them while running a maintenance script (it does that by itself every now and then) -  but lemmy know if it continues!

I'm not sure if you've ever watched that TV show Stargate Universe where people are stranded on a mysterious alien spaceship and they don't really know how to control it - this forum is a lot like that :tongue:

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2024 @739.10 »

This is super weird! Your right the stars are connected to post counts, but nothing has been edited. It could be that the forum has been miscalculating post counts and it has recalculated them while running a maintenance script

yeah that's why I am confused. ik its connected to the forum post count. right now I have 108 posts and it turned to 4 stars again when I reached 100 recently. However, I had 4 stars in the past before even hitting 100 too.. so I was a bit confused. I also started thinking it goes down with low activity, but I am everything but inactive lately. so it made no sense to me. :dunno: you might be right that it is miscalculating post counts.

Is there a visible guide, at least a setting that shows how many one needs to reach the "next stage" in any way?

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #158 on: May 03, 2024 @742.47 »

visible guide, at least a setting that shows how many one needs to reach the "next stage" in any way?
Digging into it a bit, I believe its also connected to your group: -  did you notice if your group name also changed?

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #159 on: May 03, 2024 @746.83 »

Digging into it a bit, I believe its also connected to your group: -  did you notice if your group name also changed?

I don't even know where you can view groups. I can't find this overview. where is it located?
But I know I am a "Full member" , at 4 stars too (it said so on my posts and profile) .. I even thought 4 stars means full member. oh well D:

edit: I would like to add that I am not 100% sure if it said 'full member' I don't know if I paid attention to the group name. But I at least can not remember seeing something else there.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024 @750.63 by Skykristal » Logged

desbest

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2024 @950.64 »

The newspaper theme doesn't show signatures.
Can this be fixed?

soapfriendo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

soap, it/they

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: soapfriendo

View Profile WWW

« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2024 @90.59 »

tbh for a sec i thought this thread was for showing bug photos...........i'm very smart i promise

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2024 @886.19 »

Alright time to report my very tragic RSS bugs:

I used the RSS feed to keep up with the forum for quite a while but recently (within the last couple of months?) my Feed Reader (The Old Reader, a browser based feed reader which I like because I can check on both my phone and computer) stopped recieving updates from Melonland. I haven't had this issue with any other feeds. I was curious because I missed being able to receive note of new posts with ease, so I thought I might be able to fix it by unsubscribing and resubscribing to the feed, only to find that my reader "can't find an exact match/can't verify" the URL.

Hopefully there's a fix, but in the meantime I'll make a point of visiting the forums directly instead of relying on RSS for everything :ok:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2024 @40.59 »

Alright time to report my very tragic RSS bugs
Hmmm; so I don't seem to have any issue's with the feed in my desktop reader ~ can you paste the exact feed URL your trying to subscribe too?

Also also we did do a Security Cert refresh in the last month; soo its possible that the Old Reader maybe has cached some old cert that's no longer working.

I'd suggest you send a message to their support with the feed url and ask them why its not working since as far as I can see everything is normal over here ^^ :drat:

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2024 @516.94 »

It's https://forum.melonland.net/index.php?action=.xml;type=atom;limit=15. So probably on my reader's end after all...!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

hello !! heres some art of mine C:

Started by 2010Board ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 16
Views: 3789
Last post July 05, 2024 @207.41
by 2010
What's the last movie you watched and how did you like it?

Started by myryBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 108
Views: 10564
Last post July 18, 2024 @790.16
by almostcorporeal
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by MemoryBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 61
Views: 6869
Last post Today at @10.50
by garystu

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi