Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @94.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 906.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Sonic Robo Blast 2

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sonic Robo Blast 2  (Read 245 times)
Zunne
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Mmm... Ice Cream...

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: July 25, 2024 @948.82 »

Does anyone even know about this Doom "mod" (Its moreso a game that was built off the doom engine)? Had alot of fun playing it in 2023. Completed the vanilla game aswell as it's addons! I think i completed CyberDime, SRB2 Apologue, Chaos Domain, Sol Sestancia 1 and 2, Angel Island Tour, Blue Heaven and that one Sonic 06 Port, Currently trying to complete yet another one, played the game with custom characters too! (Alot, and i do mean alot) Though most of my playtime into SRB2 is playing Multiplayer with people. Loved the Ringslinger ones! What's yall opinion on it? :happy:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024 @967.59 by Zunne » Logged

I wonder why i like ice cream so much?
WG2k
Newbie ⚓︎

Rock the Dragon!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2024 @975.95 »

been playing it since 2017, its a pretty cool game.

"Forced Spirit Fission allows the user to separate and manipulate energy from their target, granting them the ability to do things such as undo Fusion or Absorption techniques and free trapped souls. This technique is also shown to be able to indirectly revive some of the dead."
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2024 @51.59 »

I've not played it myself, though I am a sucker for a good Sonic themed fan game - especially one done this well. I've been meaning to play it for a long time but never got around to it - though I might change that this weekend! (If I can pry myself away from binge watching The Orville haha).

Did you have any particular characters (official or fan made) that you played in the mod that you'd say were your favorites?

Zunne
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Mmm... Ice Cream...

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2024 @533.70 »

I've not played it myself, though I am a sucker for a good Sonic themed fan game - especially one done this well. I've been meaning to play it for a long time but never got around to it - though I might change that this weekend! (If I can pry myself away from binge watching The Orville haha).

Did you have any particular characters (official or fan made) that you played in the mod that you'd say were your favorites?

https://mb.srb2.org/threads/cacee-kiwi-cactus-v2.30796/ yea I do have some, this silly cactus is one of them :3
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024 @535.17 by Zunne » Logged

akesi
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2024 @661.28 »

i played this a ton in 2020 during the pandemic with my friends... i made my fursona into a custom character at one point. i got very competitive about it lol, definitely my favorite racing game (other than kirby air ride, maybe)

they recently released a "completed" version of SRB2, now under the name "Robonik's Ring Racers" that has a whole campaign mode and everything, which i've been meaning to try. but now the friends i used to play with are soooo busy lol :<

i used to play on this one server full of 100s of OC characters from various people, it was really cozy.
candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2024 @778.56 »

i played this a ton in 2020 during the pandemic with my friends... i made my fursona into a custom character at one point. i got very competitive about it lol, definitely my favorite racing game (other than kirby air ride, maybe)

they recently released a "completed" version of SRB2, now under the name "Robonik's Ring Racers" that has a whole campaign mode and everything, which i've been meaning to try. but now the friends i used to play with are soooo busy lol :<

i used to play on this one server full of 100s of OC characters from various people, it was really cozy.

Ah! I figured that was similar to SRB2!!

i used to play srb2 but not that much anymore

new to oldnet be nice

Zunne
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Mmm... Ice Cream...

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2024 @11.49 »

haven't tried drrr yet since, yknow, because of the skill ceiling being too high for me to reach but I hope I can still try it sometime soon! oh yea, are you talking about srb2kart? i mean, if so then, okay ig, can't blame ya, they have similar names lol

milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2024 @156.86 »

Oh heck yeah, I love SRB2 and it doesn't get talked about enough.

Actually been playing this since around the time it was started being worked on, around the early 2000s. I rediscovered it a few years ago and was surprised to see it still around and how much it's improved.

I really like to play with the low poly models on, but I've been fond of this classic Sonic CD style mod.

https://mb.srb2.org/threads/cd-sonic.25597/

@Zunne I've been wanting to get into downloading level packs so I'm excited to try all the ones you mentioned!

Zunne
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Mmm... Ice Cream...

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2024 @669.27 »

Oh heck yeah, I love SRB2 and it doesn't get talked about enough.

Actually been playing this since around the time it was started being worked on, around the early 2000s. I rediscovered it a few years ago and was surprised to see it still around and how much it's improved.

I really like to play with the low poly models on, but I've been fond of this classic Sonic CD style mod.

https://mb.srb2.org/threads/cd-sonic.25597/

@Zunne I've been wanting to get into downloading level packs so I'm excited to try all the ones you mentioned!

Oh nice! A SRB2 veteran in here!

I've been wanting to get into downloading level packs so I'm excited to try all the ones you mentioned!
No problem! I also tried out that one Mystic Realem remake and my mind was blown away from how high quality it is! Better play the game with no spoilers if you can!

akesi
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2024 @901.56 »

oh yea, are you talking about srb2kart? i mean, if so then, okay ig, can't blame ya, they have similar names lol

okay yes, that was a typo, i meant to say srb2kart... i genuinely completely forgot that SRB2 was it's own game and just interpreted it as SRB2kart. my bad  :ok:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

Red Robot Resurrection

Started by MemoryBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 756
Last post February 01, 2023 @166.28
by Memory
Awesome video about Sonic and 2010s internet cringe culture/irony poisoning

Started by FishBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 4
Views: 384
Last post July 26, 2024 @460.07
by Absentmind

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi