This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @445.22
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Secret Drawing Box


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Secret Drawing Box  (Read 2358 times)
Skykristal
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I may be dead but I am here
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: skykristal

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Uni-StarGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 20 Apr 2023 @663 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Hi,
I found this thing called Secret drawing box yesterday through a different forum.
And the concept of this is lovely. I love receiving silly doodles and messages.

What is this?
Send a drawing anonymously to someone! Similar to services like Tellonym but for artists!


Create your own here
Visit mine here



Update, it is done: Secret Drawing Box
I am currently coding a little page for that on my website where I save every single drawing people sent to me. (will update post when it is ready) Everything is welcome, I also love original character doodles but don't feel forced to do that.

Note:
If you create a box, you can ONLY access it through the device you created it on and that cookie/data will last for a year. Unless you clear your browser data, it will then be gone forever. It is recommended to save every image if you don't want to lose anything.

Don't forget to share your own box link here so I can draw you something as well :D
(!optional) feel free to include what kind of stuff you want to receive (for example a character, your favorite animal, game etc.) but keep things open and fun!SFW only please! If you are into gore, horror and the like, mentioning that you are fine with receiving such art is okay

« Last Edit: Spring, 21 Apr 2023 @131 by Skykristal » Logged


Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery

http://internetometer.com/imagesmall/50425.png
sabrin
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cybersabrin
iMood: cybersabrin
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 26 Aug 2023 @099 » Toggle Font Embed

This is so cool! I made one too, feel free to leave a doodle here. I should find a spot for this link on my website, too.

Logged

peace nd luv
your favorite internet gremlin,
cybersabrin

:cool
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe