Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @788.39
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Pik Ring - The Pikmin Web Ring


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Pik Ring - The Pikmin Web Ring  (Read 1649 times)
Nickolox
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


The Lord of Waluigis
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: nickolox

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 26 Aug 2023 @285 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello friends and fiends of the Melonland Forum, I've started my very own webring for funsies!  :unite:
I'm a big fan of the pikmin series, so I decided to make this webring themed around the series!

Perhaps a bit niche, but that's okay! I just wanted to make something for fun in the hopes that maybe I could find some fellow fans out in the indie web?
It's not the fanciest page in the world, but I was just too excited to share this to make it properly fancy hahaha
If you'd like to join please read the instructions on the index page!

https://nickolox.neocities.org/pikring/

Logged

The Lord of Waluigis and King of Bush Medicine :melon:

My Silly Webbed Sites:

https://nickolox.com/img/banner.gif https://nickolox.com/img/links/spinning-fish.gif
Bede
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Deviantart Llama!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 26 Aug 2023 @777 » Toggle Font Embed

This rules!! I happened to be checking up on the applications for my own webring today, and I saw a Pikmin fansite apply! So I linked them to this webring as a suggestion with their confirmation email. ^.^

Logged

❝ I will walk this path and reach the pinnacle of what Fairy types can do. This is my goal. I've chosen it with my own will. ❞

https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton1.png https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton2.png https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton3.png

https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/ballonleabutton1.gif
Nickolox
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


The Lord of Waluigis
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: nickolox

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @989 » Toggle Font Embed

This rules!! I happened to be checking up on the applications for my own webring today, and I saw a Pikmin fansite apply! So I linked them to this webring as a suggestion with their confirmation email. ^.^

Thank you :ha:
I ended up getting an email myself so I think I know exactly who you're talking about ahahaha

Logged

The Lord of Waluigis and King of Bush Medicine :melon:

My Silly Webbed Sites:

https://nickolox.com/img/banner.gif https://nickolox.com/img/links/spinning-fish.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe