Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @23.90
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 977.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Virtual Worlds
| | |-+  [2D + 3D, WIP] Kitty LARPer


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: [2D + 3D, WIP] Kitty LARPer  (Read 3654 times)
Pepyogurt
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 31 May 2022 @717 » Toggle Font Embed

I wanna make sure my 3D skills are still sharp, so I'm undertaking another 3D project to make sure I still got it. I wanted something with a humanoid rig, so I'm doing this bipedal kitty with a vaguely medieval or otherwise fantasy theme.


The concept art:
https://i.imgur.com/PljtjK2.jpg

The model sheet so far:
https://i.imgur.com/mkVzxI0.jpg

The reason why I put '[2D + 3D, WIP]' in the title of this topic is because I plan to update/reply to this thread as I continue working on this lil guy, so persnaps keep a lookout? 👁

Logged

https://pip-pepping.neocities.org/images/pipe-button.gif
Pepyogurt
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 01 Jun 2022 @267 » Toggle Font Embed

Finished sculpting the head! I think I'm gonna have to up the ante though if I wanna finish the clothing and such in a timely matter, let alone the body :ohdear:

https://i.imgur.com/H6vb8CI.png

Logged

https://pip-pepping.neocities.org/images/pipe-button.gif
Pepyogurt
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 01 Jun 2022 @309 » Toggle Font Embed

I've unintentionally made a mushroom.

https://i.imgur.com/Qpq9gIa.png

Logged

https://pip-pepping.neocities.org/images/pipe-button.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Summer, 08 Jun 2022 @500 » Embed


Looking great so far! Hope to see the process continued! :4u:

Logged
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 06 Oct 2022 @128 » Toggle Font Embed

OMG I LOVE THIS!!! ESPECIALLY THE UNINTENTIONAL MUSHROOM, WE NEED MORE MUSHROOM CAT :transport:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
lithiumgamma
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe