Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @250.20 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello, World!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello, World!  (Read 490 times)
testtubesterone
Casual Poster ⚓︎

B:0P

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: testtubesterone
iMood: testtubesterone

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 28, 2023 @853.56 »

Hello all! My name is Aspen, I'm 20, and I use any pronouns! I'm also an androgyne lesbian  :dog:
I'm really into doodling and creating art, listening to fast-paced and loud music, and reading long boring research papers. I've also had a lot of fun creating & working on my neocities page, testtubesterone! You can find all my other social medias here as well :3
After Twitter started devolving, I deleted the app and backed away from social media as a whole,,, I realized it was causing me a lot of anxiety!! I started playing with more personal webpages, and really feel like I've finally found somewhere I fit! I love the personal web, the slow web, and really, the old web!!
I have autism and bpd, so I often have a hard time with conversation, but I would love to chat!! Feel free to reach out to me, especially about my interests :D I hope to have a lot of fun and make some new friends here!! :unite:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2023 @859.46 by testtubesterone » Logged

we must love one another! forever!
aspen ✦ he/zie/they/it ✦ androgyne lesbian
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023 @796.77 »

hi there and welcome!! :D i really enjoy your site's layout, and your pins are so cool!

i'm so glad you found us! feel free to jump in if you see any conversations that interest you!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi