This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @494.24
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi! :D


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi! :D  (Read 1012 times)
WynnDawnstrider
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
PicMix: WynnDawnstrider

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 11 Oct 2023 @649 » Embed

Hi! I'm glad to finally be here! I'm Wynn, a novice digital/pixel artist looking to get into the old web after kinda missing it the first time around (I mean I was there, I just didn't always do a ton). I have a Neocities page largely focused on pixel art, it's not the prettiest but it's somewhere to put everything at least!

I also spend a lot of time on Flight Rising and Neopets (now that it isn't a total dumpster fire anyway). I'm largely really into playing video games when I'm not in an art mood. Pokemon (always), Kingdom hearts, Zelda, Minecraft...

I'm really still pretty new to using forums period, Flight Rising was actually pretty much my first time on one (😬) and I'm hoping in a more friendly forum space like this one I can actually maybe start getting to know people and enjoy it!
https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/neopets/pastel%20chomby%20plush.png

Logged

https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/pixelparadise.gif https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/snorlax%20button.gif
testtubesterone
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


B:0P
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: testtubesterone
iMood: testtubesterone

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 11 Oct 2023 @733 » Toggle Font Embed

your neocities is adorable, and i'm absolutely in love with your graphics collection! super cute and unique!!! your tumblr is also super fun :D  :dive: i hope you have fun here, welcome!!!

Logged

we must love one another! forever!
aspen ✦ he/zie/they/it ✦ androgyne lesbian
WynnDawnstrider
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
PicMix: WynnDawnstrider

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 12 Oct 2023 @759 » Embed

Thank you so much! Yeah everything on my site is my own work or edits, my tumblr is more of a collection of things lol
Also your username made me laugh

Logged

https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/pixelparadise.gif https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/snorlax%20button.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe