This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @527.33
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  HALLO ^_^


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: HALLO ^_^  (Read 1238 times)
asterhalloween
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


the beauty of experiencing the world
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: mythicalwaters

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 12 Oct 2023 @810 » Embed

Hi guys :D :pc: :pc: :pc: computer. awesome!

my name is aster (or halloween! >:3) I've been interested in coding for around 8 and a half years now, woah!!! It alllll started with the fun little coding website called Scratch, and eventually I ended up where I am today! Yay! learning about coding has and continues to be so very fun and just. absolutely mesmerizing seeing how things are build and then making things?! myself?!! and having it work?!!! I love it. I love computer <3

aside from programming and coding stuff, I also really really love storytelling, art, and character creation :D hearttt

I have a TON of projects, including multiple websites, but my main one is here (https://asterhalloween.neocities.org/) :D there's alot I want to work on with the site but so far its been very fun working on it and just learning how to make things in general :3 <3

I am very excited to start foruming it up in here! X3 I haven't really used forums that much, but I feel like it will be very fun :grin: :grin: :grin: 

Logged

:4u: Love makes the world go round! :transport:
flowers
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 12 Oct 2023 @851 » Toggle Font Embed

hi aster! nice to meet you. i never used to use scratch personally but i remember teaching others to use it to understand coding fundamentals and it's so cool to see the giant community it's fostered!! i'm glad you're having so much fun, that's what it's all about.

your site is so fun so far (love the spookiness going on) and i hope you like it here on the forums!

:pc: computer is awesome :pc:

Logged

https://lookitslars.neocities.org/leftfairy.gifhttps://lookitslars.neocities.org/tothemoonbutton.gifhttps://lookitslars.neocities.org/rightfairy.gif

cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 13 Oct 2023 @169 » Toggle Font Embed

omg your website is so silly i love it x3
Emoticon users for life :D :3 :P

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 13 Oct 2023 @212 » Embed

absolutely mesmerizing seeing how things are build and then making things?! myself?!! and having it work?!!! I love it. I love computer <3
ur soooooo forreal abt dis computers are gorgeous as hell and i love them so so muchhhh <3

Logged
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2023 @157 » Embed

so nice to meet ya aster! c:

i was teaching at an inner city school the other day and they were also using scratch!! it was so cool seeing a new generation of kids get passionate about coding =3 they got to make their own dance parties and stuff, it was super cute.

ANYWAY, that's a bit off topic hehe.. sorry, i really like talking about teaching. I love your site!! and halloween is a cool name and very fitting and seasonal. c; does it change depending on the season?! X3

xoxo, lolo =3

Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2023 @288 » Embed

Hello!!!!!

I remember my days on scratch, mainly due to my lack of interest in learning an actual language. But as I grew I gave website design a try along with making a game in Godot (which you can find on this forum). Although you do seem to have had a head start in the programming department, (I created my first scratch account in 2017). :defrag:

I welcome you to the forum aster! :4u:

your pfp is cute

« Last Edit: Autumn, 15 Oct 2023 @290 by Memory » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe