Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @854.46
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 146.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Heya, loebas here


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Heya, loebas here  (Read 1022 times)
Loebas
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @636 » Embed

Greetings

Hello my name is Dave Lenfair or loebas (Sona name). I'm a bisexual guy living in the netherlands, my pronouns are They/Them. and i"m a furry.

Sona's

Dave Lenfair is my first fursona, they came with a suit made by swiftzoo. This suit is currently retired, and is in need of refurbishing.

Loebas is a plushsuit, but i wear them as a partial at cons/events. The suit is formerly known as Ashi from Leon the Fox (the character is still owned by leon, i have only the suit).

And the otyher sona i use a lot is my protogen Xiron. I adopted this sona with a badge, and its still a work in prgress

I have several other sona's aswell


Job

As a daily part time job i  sanitize data from old devices from various companies (Wiping, and shredding Harddrives/SSD's).

In the spare time i work whitin my organization helping others whitin the organization with tech questions, and occasionally we test new gadgets/apps for whitin the organization.

Hobbies

I like to thinker with computers, virtual machines and network related things. I like to install linux on several VM's just to thinker around with them.

I currently have a raspberry pi opened to the internet acting as my cloud drive (remember the cloud is just someones elses computer, and that someone is me in this case).

Other hobbies are photography. I have a whole page dedicated to it on my neocities.

Logged

Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 25 Oct 2023 @124 » Embed

Hey, I'm new here too. 


I just wanted to say that I also really like virtual machines as well, I personally love the Windows XP ISO files. :smile:

Logged
Frills
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: fri11s

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 01 Nov 2023 @932 » Embed

 :happy: Hey hey! Welcome!!

Logged

https://frills.dev/images/buttons/frills.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe