Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @98.54 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 902.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Heya, loebas here

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heya, loebas here  (Read 431 times)
Loebas
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 24, 2023 @636.10 »

Greetings

Hello my name is Dave Lenfair or loebas (Sona name). I'm a bisexual guy living in the netherlands, my pronouns are They/Them. and i"m a furry.

Sona's

Dave Lenfair is my first fursona, they came with a suit made by swiftzoo. This suit is currently retired, and is in need of refurbishing.

Loebas is a plushsuit, but i wear them as a partial at cons/events. The suit is formerly known as Ashi from Leon the Fox (the character is still owned by leon, i have only the suit).

And the otyher sona i use a lot is my protogen Xiron. I adopted this sona with a badge, and its still a work in prgress

I have several other sona's aswell

Job

As a daily part time job i  sanitize data from old devices from various companies (Wiping, and shredding Harddrives/SSD's).

In the spare time i work whitin my organization helping others whitin the organization with tech questions, and occasionally we test new gadgets/apps for whitin the organization.

Hobbies

I like to thinker with computers, virtual machines and network related things. I like to install linux on several VM's just to thinker around with them.

I currently have a raspberry pi opened to the internet acting as my cloud drive (remember the cloud is just someones elses computer, and that someone is me in this case).

Other hobbies are photography. I have a whole page dedicated to it on my neocities.
Memory
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023 @124.44 »

Hey, I'm new here too. 

I just wanted to say that I also really like virtual machines as well, I personally love the Windows XP ISO files. :smile:
Frills
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: fri11s

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023 @931.89 »

:happy: Hey hey! Welcome!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi