Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @84.76 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 916.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Haii!! :-D

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Haii!! :-D  (Read 394 times)
mechanical
Casual Poster

".....SO I'M FAKE AND ARCHAIC?"

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: mechmeat

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« on: November 17, 2023 @346.69 »

Hello!! Here's my little intro  :ha:

You can call me Mech! I'm currently in high school and I aspire to work in industry art (specifically animation and storyboards). I love creating art and stories, whether they're based on existing media or came from my brain. I would like to share some of my art and hopefully get some feedback on how to improve  :happy:

I'm currently really into fighting games (Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Guilty Gear, Cyberbots Fullmetal Madness, Skullgirls, etc. etc.) Some of my other interests include retro games (heavy on old RPGs), writing self-indulgent fiction, making AMVs/edits, monsters and designing them, pixel art and.... that's about it. At least that's all that I could think up at the top of my head right now. I swear I have more things I like! (even if it's not exactly a very broad list of interests. Or anything particularly interesting. Purbtbt :-p)

I'm glad to be here! Can't wait to meet and interact with all of you :-DD

P.S: Whilst my English isn't exactly bad, but it's certainly not the best since it isn't my first language. Apologies for that :notgood:

Double P.S: I get anxious when interacting and replying to people so.. yeah I don't know I feel like that's important to mention.

It's like my time was.... FROZEN STILL!!!
keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023 @268.58 »

hai mech!! nice to meet you, and i hope you enjoy your stay here!! c:

you write?! and make amvs?! and do pixel art?! you gotta show some of your stuff off sometime!! i'd love to see what you're working on :D those three things really pique my interest  :cheerR:

i like your profile btw!! the little speech bubble made me giggle. you also spurred a whole nostalgia train by mentioning tatami galaxy, which was one of my first anime and was soooo confusing the first time i watched it  :dive: the art style is  :chef:

ANYWAY, i've chatted your ear off long enough. welcome again!!

xoxo, lolo =3

P.S. don't be shy to reply to people's posts, we're all here to interact with each other and make new friends ^_^ we'd love to get to know you better! <3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi