Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @924.59
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 76.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Haii!! :-D


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Haii!! :-D  (Read 1068 times)
mechanical
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


".....SO I'M FAKE AND ARCHAIC?"
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: mechmeat

Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 17 Nov 2023 @347 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello!! Here's my little intro  :ha:

You can call me Mech! I'm currently in high school and I aspire to work in industry art (specifically animation and storyboards). I love creating art and stories, whether they're based on existing media or came from my brain. I would like to share some of my art and hopefully get some feedback on how to improve  :happy:

I'm currently really into fighting games (Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Guilty Gear, Cyberbots Fullmetal Madness, Skullgirls, etc. etc.) Some of my other interests include retro games (heavy on old RPGs), writing self-indulgent fiction, making AMVs/edits, monsters and designing them, pixel art and.... that's about it. At least that's all that I could think up at the top of my head right now. I swear I have more things I like! (even if it's not exactly a very broad list of interests. Or anything particularly interesting. Purbtbt :-p)

I'm glad to be here! Can't wait to meet and interact with all of you :-DD

P.S: Whilst my English isn't exactly bad, but it's certainly not the best since it isn't my first language. Apologies for that :notgood:

Double P.S: I get anxious when interacting and replying to people so.. yeah I don't know I feel like that's important to mention.

Logged

It's like my time was.... FROZEN STILL!!!
https://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/roboky-crazypunches.gif
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 18 Nov 2023 @269 » Embed

hai mech!! nice to meet you, and i hope you enjoy your stay here!! c:

you write?! and make amvs?! and do pixel art?! you gotta show some of your stuff off sometime!! i'd love to see what you're working on :D those three things really pique my interest  :cheerR:

i like your profile btw!! the little speech bubble made me giggle. you also spurred a whole nostalgia train by mentioning tatami galaxy, which was one of my first anime and was soooo confusing the first time i watched it  :dive: the art style is  :chef:

ANYWAY, i've chatted your ear off long enough. welcome again!!

xoxo, lolo =3


P.S. don't be shy to reply to people's posts, we're all here to interact with each other and make new friends ^_^ we'd love to get to know you better! <3

Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe