Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @82.77 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 918.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Oh hello, I didn't see you there

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Oh hello, I didn't see you there  (Read 425 times)
GreenTea

Hootle is displeased

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« on: November 17, 2023 @102.01 »

Hello there! While you're here, let me tell you about myself. I'm a 27 year old software engineer, college student, and hobby game developer. I spend my time at work making banking web apps and APIs that use 40 year old COBOL servers that live in someone's basement. Outside of work, I split my time between finishing my CS degree and trying to make games in unreal engine.

Recently, I stumbled upon a slew of nostalgic old internet websites and media that led me to find melonland. :ozwomp: I've been on the internet for almost as long as I've had memories and much of that early time was spent on various forums, being a general nuisance, as one does when they're a kid. Now, after over a decade of not using forums, I've returned to be a mature nuisance to the world!

But in the meantime, that's enough about me, I'm excited to get to know about all of you! So thanks for having me!
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Here be dragons

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023 @549.14 »

Hi.
Do you have any of your games released so far? I'm a fiend for hobbyist productions!

GreenTea

Hootle is displeased

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023 @940.51 »

Hi.
Do you have any of your games released so far? I'm a fiend for hobbyist productions!

Not yet, sadly. At the moment, I only have the weekends to put in quality time and effort into working on projects. Hopefully one day I can get a small game up on itch!
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Here be dragons

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2023 @35.63 »

I can relate, I also dev in my spare time and because of this things often take longer than I'd like. On the other hand, working on your projects in your free time and only on your own budget is the truest form of independence ;). Tuned to see with what you might come up one day ;).

GreenTea

Hootle is displeased

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2023 @153.69 »

I agree, I love the freedom it provides me! Hopefully I'll have something to share before long.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi