Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @516.93 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello I like LIKE you!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello I like LIKE you!  (Read 470 times)
Biggus
Casual Poster

I love wigs <3

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: taterinx
iMood: taterinx
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: December 13, 2023 @707.03 »

Hey! I've slowly become, like, MASSIVELY illiterate, so forgive me for a dooky introduction.

I go by Biggus (because Monty Python makes me giggle), and I'm in my last year at uni in the UK. Kinda just floating, I float a lot, my head's in the clouds and I live through my inner monologues. Trying to break out of that, though, because genuine human connection is really nice too.

• I've loved drawing all my life. Have been falling out of it, but I do like it. And I like other people's art :)
  • Got into Neocities and static site building earlier this year. Not a lot going on, but here's my site
  • Trying to get into game devving. Atm just little things on Ren'Py, but I want to learn GDscript.

Been super into games and music all my life. I can't really pinpoint genres, Spotify Wrapped this year equated my tastes to Brighton, UK. Which... Cool? They also call it "Escape Room." Super quirked. If it's any indicator, I love Jpegmafia, Gorillaz, Andre 3000. Probably more on that list. I really like De La Soul and other hip-hop. I also love the noise of Zheani and the yelps of Danny Brown. Uhm uhm breakcore was cool for a bit, but I steer more into Sunships UKG and house (Kaytranada boiler rooms carried me through my first year summatives) but I also have a decorated Spice Girls postcard on my second monitor. And eurodance is really cool. I like horsegiirl and Cowgirl Clue's dj sets :)

GAMES, Baldurs Gate 3 broke a lot of records for me. I also like Animal Crossing, Stardew, Skyrim, Borderlands 2. Can exchange my steam with people too :) I also fall asleep to Vaati Vidya videos on Dark Souls, or other long form white man videogames essays that last 5< hours.

That's all I can think of for now. I really like how this site looks. I like you all. I LIKE like you all.
3lsie
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: elsie

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023 @9.68 »

Hi! I just joined too - nice to meet you. Your site is so cool  :ozwomp:
Biggus
Casual Poster

I love wigs <3

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: taterinx
iMood: taterinx
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023 @808.04 »

Hi! I just joined too - nice to meet you. Your site is so cool  :ozwomp:

Thank you so much! I got curious and looked at your site too! I love the blue and lilac text so far <33
3lsie
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: elsie

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023 @812.42 »

Thank you so much! I got curious and looked at your site too! I love the blue and lilac text so far <33

Thank you very much!  :ha:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi