Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @155.74 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 845.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hi, I'm Katie!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi, I'm Katie!  (Read 338 times)
KatiePie
Newbie ⚓︎

Ngl, I have no idea what to put here XD

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: January 27, 2024 @752.93 »

Hello, my name is Katie!

I am a 20 year old living out of Colorado, USA. I'm pretty new to Neocities, but am excited to see what all you lovely people have been up to all this time!

I'm really into music and enjoy photography. I play guitar, though I'm not particularly good and mainly just play for my girlfriend, Avery.

I've been working on my own site, https://katiepie.neocities.org/#top, since day one. I discovered Neocities while watching some YouTube internet deep-dive and immediately knew I wanted to make my own page. I only just began learning HTML, so it is 100% lacking in some ways, but I hope you lovelies can enjoy it.

I really love the freedom and personal feel you can only seem to find on the old web. Too much of modern internet is surrounded by corpo influence. Knowing this page was made by a small team of people, stemming from someone's personal interest makes me feel not only excited, but much safer than I might on places like Reddit.

Please feel free to PM me or email me! I'm looking forward to meeting lot's of new people!!!!! :4u:

Katie~

katieskoolkatkafe@gmail.com
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024 @757.13 »

Hello Katie! good to see u here! I see you have a mavica too, i hope i can get some pictures with mine :P
im diffy, i like making art and watching animations and stuff  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:
you can check out my website on the little globe under my PFP!

have a cookie!

* cookie.gif (47.16 kB, 620x620 - viewed 7 times.)

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024 @820.53 »

Helloooooo and welcome on the forum ! Glad to see you've started with HTML ! Keep going ! It's sometimes tedious or frustrating but it's very fun !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi