Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @399.12 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  Psycho teddy fanart/oc!!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Psycho teddy fanart/oc!!!  (Read 457 times)
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: January 17, 2024 @731.93 »

I have a confession to make. When it's daytime, im usually listening to 80s music, or video game osts, or rap music, or something else. But when nobody's looking, i LOVE listening to that cheesy 2000s electronic music >:3. i was up at 1 am listening to PSYCHO TEDDY (the german version). im a huge sucker for those animations from the aughts with those emo hair characters and the loads of cartoony blood and the emoticon faces, that whole thing is totally me. So i decided to make my own character for psycho teddy :3
WARNING: there is blood in the art i drew, so if you dont like blood, look away! ;p

* Untitled126_20240117111250.png (410.53 kB, 1920x1080 - viewed 31 times.)

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024 @841.83 »

CUTE! I remember when people used to make animations to that song. I remember I used to mishear it as Psycho Kitty the first few times

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi