Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @78.81 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 922.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  yo hello hi my name's lukas

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: yo hello hi my name's lukas  (Read 364 times)
foxmosis
Casual Poster

thought about making my name on here twofrogs but

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: January 31, 2024 @201.69 »

hey!  like i said my name is lukas, and i'm never fully sure how to write an introduction!  i have a hard time finding the fine line between getting the general gist across or being obtusely uninformative.  And is it better to use proper capitalization or not?  tbh won't really know until i get the general vibe i suppose!

Anyways!  I make stuff, mostly videos and comics but I'm dabbling in a lot of stuff.  Like right now I'm working on my own site, at least making various art things for it, but I have made one website for this Let's Play I was/am a part of.*  It's a real clunker under the hood but it wasn't a bad learning experience!  I should probably post a link to it.  Hopefully this time I can craft something a little bit cleaner!

Right now I'm on this kick with exploring the relationship that people have with art, like not what a person feels about art but specifically what that relationship is and what's that all about.  I think what I like most about creating things online is accessibility.  People can just upload their stuff for all to see.  They can even make money off of it which is cool!!  Very cool that people can make a living by being independent!!  But I also like that people are just able to make something and toss it up there for free just for the sake of sharing it with people.  You can find a lot of cool stuff online!

i just dig that free spirit attitude i suppose

I think that's enough talking!  I've always had a soft spot for forums so it's nice to see one that's doing well in the future!  Giddy even to start posting!
*we recorded stuff from 2015-2020 and put it a time capsule and started uploading in 2022 ngl i think it's i'm everyone but mostly me can be kind of embarrassing on it but that's also what gives it some heart

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024 @775.80 »

Hello and welcome on the MelonLand forum ! I hope you'll be able to find what you're looking for or at least something that please you ! It's nice to try things, keep going !
foxmosis
Casual Poster

thought about making my name on here twofrogs but

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024 @744.56 »

thank you!!  will do!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi