Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @81.35 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 919.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  hi

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi  (Read 503 times)
Izzy
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: viscerahedron
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
hi
« on: February 03, 2024 @123.00 »

i'm izzy! my girlfriend rico convinced me to create an account here and i'm glad i did. i do pretty much any digital media under the name viscerahedron, that includes visual art, coding, and music. i don't like to think of myself as specializing in any one thing but i like to use whatever resources i can to be creative.

some of my other interests are biology (especially invertebrate zoology), cartoons, games... at the moment classic mmos, pet sites, and stylized ps1 games like parappa and lsd dream emulator particularly interest me.
as for pronouns, you can use whatever you'd like my gender just boils down to "lesbian" at this point lol. i'm excited to meet everyone and talk about what i care about!  :transport:
J. Soda
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024 @147.62 »

Welcome, I hope you have a good time here!! Any favourite or couple favourite invertebrate(s) at the moment?  :))

⋆。°✩ :loved: Love is underrated, actually :loved: ⋆。°✩
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi