This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @864.11
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello! I'm the dev from AppSir Games, a series of retro horror platformers


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello! I'm the dev from AppSir Games, a series of retro horror platformers  (Read 959 times)
LegenDarius
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


Darius is an idea, but there is no real me
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 23 Mar 2024 @300 » Embed

Hello, everyone! :4u:

I'm Dariusaur, the dev for AppSir Games, a series of standalone pixelated platformers with an intertwined story.

My most famous one is called DERE EVIL EXE, but I keep making games to this day. :cheerR:

I haven't participated in a forum like this for years, as I've only been using Discord. So this has got me pretty excited.

Neocities is one of my favorite side hobbies too and I'm happy it got me to this forum.

Thank you for letting me join here! Let's have fun!  :ha:

Logged
Nikodile
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


loosey goosey
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2024 @170 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! Lovely site, I'll definitely have to check out your games soon - they look really interesting, love horror in unassuming games.

Logged

https://card.exophase.com/2/0/252177.png?1710514702https://64.media.tumblr.com/224543d33488224217b4c8bb3346487a/tumblr_ncfsf2TwEQ1rc0cy9o1_500.gifhttps://crocbyte.dev/crocbytebutton.gif
grubbyfox
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: grubbyfox

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2024 @429 » Embed

Oooh your website is so cool! Oh and welcome, hehe  :eyes:  :4u:  :4u:  :4u:

I love horror games, but I always just watch other people play it on YT cause I'm a wuss. I just spin into overdrive when playing horror games and that's not healthy, haha.

Your style in the games look so cool, I love those backgrounds, very pleasing to look at!

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 28 Mar 2024 @862 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum !  :cheerR:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe