Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @599.26
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello, mates!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello, mates!  (Read 1013 times)
BredePlayz
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Professional Societal Menace :3
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 06 Mar 2024 @061 » Toggle Font Embed

Hola! I'm BredePlayz, a Canadian animator, game dev and professional geek who has a huge obsession with vintage games for some reason. I'm a fan of Zelda, Star Fox, StarGlider, RuneScape, Guns N' Roses, Rush, and... well, most things.

Hope ya enjoy my company!

Logged

"wonder what would happen if I throw the grenade at myself"

          -Brede, 2025
SilentHope33
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


The current Hokage
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: optimistic

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 06 Mar 2024 @262 » Embed


Welcome dude!! I hope you enjoy the forum and have fun here, we have a lot of nerdy people that like a lot of different things and make websites. Though not all. But if you enjoy what you see stick around cause it gets really fun!

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/n9KLC.jpg

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 06 Mar 2024 @791 » Toggle Font Embed

"Canadian Animator" I dunno why I imaginaed you as a South Park Canadian lmao... Welcome to da forumz ! Star Fox played a big part in my childhood on SNES and teenage years on 64 ! I also have the switch SciFi game where StarFox was added with physical aircraft, so cool <3

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
wodaro
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I should be drawing
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 07 Mar 2024 @723 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum!!! There are a lot of people who make and enjoy games here, so I'm sure you'll meet lots of likeminded folks! Being an animator is super impressive, I've dabbled in it a little for fun but it's so much work!!

Logged

https://cinni.net/images/nature/plants.gifhttps://wodaro.neocities.org/dreams.gifhttps://cinni.net/images/nature/plants.gif
grubbyfox
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: grubbyfox

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 07 Mar 2024 @725 » Embed

oh my goodness, an animator!??!  :dog:  welcome! ^_^ hope you'll enjoy it here!

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe