Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @65.44 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 22/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 935.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art Crafting
| | |-+  Art fit for a Museum

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Art fit for a Museum  (Read 76 times)
Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« on: August 21, 2024 @707.25 »

First, I want to say hello! Its been a minute since ive made a post around here... good to see you all again. Im gonna try to be more active around here haha

Secondly, I come to ask for a bit of help. You see, I started a new page on my website that is what I've dubbed my "Internet Art Museum". Essentially, its purpose and goal is to catalog art with extensive history, intense symbolism or quality.. you know, like a museum! With the only difference being the fact that its repertoire is entirely built off of pieces that originated on the internet.

So I come to ask, do you all have any pieces in mind that might fit in a museum of this nature? Currently the only piece I have is a gorgeous piece of New Vegas fanart with a lot of symbolism, and I haven't found other pieces like it.

Keep in mind, im not looking for only quality. I'm looking for symbolism and history. If you can find a child's drawing uploaded to the internet that has a long history of its creation, the artist themselves, or otherwise, I'll happily take you up on it! Please try to also link back to the artists twitter / social media if you can, as I'd like to credit them / ask them for a comment. Finally, please try to avoid more well-known pieces. I cant think of any examples but if its something that appears in like those 6 hour long iceberg videos, its probably somewhat well known.

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 279
Views: 28044
Last post September 07, 2024 @123.48
by larvapuppy
xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Replies: 0
Views: 6382
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Replies: 2
Views: 3903
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi