Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @102.08 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 898.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Pieces of media that changed you?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Pieces of media that changed you?  (Read 4431 times)
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2024 @778.88 »

That's quite easy for me !

First of all was... Mighty Max ! I went super crazy with these as a kid and kept asking for them until it wasn't sold anymore. I cried for days and my parents did their best to make some kind of damage control, saying "perhaps it'll come back later", "you know toys come and go, it'll be cool in 10 or 20 years don't worry". It was really my first huge interest. Then I went on with Dinosaurs as a general theme for many years but with less interest than Mighty Max.

Life goes on and I discover Daria on MTV and my world is ansolutely blasted to pieces. She's witty, sarcastic and intelligent. Beside the acid approach to people, I could relate a bit to her and Jane (her best friend) but this show carried my sould for many many years.

Then the 2010 era comes up and I discover TransFormers comic-books and I end up reading "Last Stand of The Wreckers" and it's my favorite comic-book of all time, you can't even imagine. If I had billions on my bank account I would probably buy thousands of copies and gift them to random people in the street. I want it as a mandatory read in school. I'm super obsessed with IronFist/Fisitron character and I think art and writing are top tier.

Daria is great and it still holds up - as does Beavis and Butthead, which is what it is a spin-off from  :transport:  Beavis and Butthead is deffo one of my all time faves and Daria was always great when she'd appear in episodes!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Social Media is dangerous

Started by Cobra!Board ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 85
Views: 15098
Last post May 05, 2024 @727.86
by bees
What is your favourite piece of lost media/One you want found the most?

Started by Kitchen StaffBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 48
Views: 5159
Last post August 28, 2024 @972.95
by Scootarooni
How has the web revival community changed your relationship with the internet?

Started by DJoftheCovenBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 20
Views: 3049
Last post July 13, 2024 @847.80
by Junebug

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi