Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @799.28
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 201.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  I am back again!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I am back again!  (Read 1577 times)
lianna
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


unassuming rabbit
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 07 Mar 2024 @931 » Embed

Hey everyone,

after about half a year or so, I have decided to return to Melonland.
I used to be known as /home/user/ before deleting my account, if anyone still remembers me. I see tons of new people here, and only few familiar faces, so, woah!

Either way, thanks for being a community,


Lianna

Logged

https://libre.town/graphics/gifs/8834_libretown.gif   https://libre.town/graphics/gifs/badges/8831_outpostzeta1.gif   https://libre.town/graphics/gifs/badges/8831_www_workshop.gif
e-
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


the payphone faerie
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 08 Mar 2024 @146 » Toggle Font Embed

I was just talking about you on yee olde image search the name above you thread. I also deleted and remade my account around the same time, funky.

Logged
wodaro
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I should be drawing
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 08 Mar 2024 @157 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh yes, I remember you! Glad to see you here again!! Welcome back to the forums!  :ozwomp:

Logged

https://cinni.net/images/nature/plants.gifhttps://wodaro.neocities.org/dreams.gifhttps://cinni.net/images/nature/plants.gif
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 08 Mar 2024 @601 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome back to the MelonLand forums ! See you around !! :cheerR:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 08 Mar 2024 @633 » Toggle Font Embed

Yes, I remember you, and I'm glad to see you back! I always enjoyed your contributions; hope you have a fun this time around :)

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Kolo
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: kolo
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 09 Mar 2024 @150 » Embed

Welcome back! It's nice to see you around again!

Logged

⋆。˚⋆.°˖✧ there is a dream world many miles inside me ✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆
⋆。˚⋆.°˖✧ and i go there when i can ... many miles haunting me ✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆
SilentHope33
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


The current Hokage
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: optimistic

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 09 Mar 2024 @253 » Embed

Welcome back dude!! I don't know you but I hope we can become friends.

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/n9KLC.jpg

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
Ninaiso
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


That "Fandom Freak"
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: Ninaiso
iMood: Ninaiso

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 13 Mar 2024 @283 » Toggle Font Embed

Yoooo hey welcome back, I mostly lurk now but remember your old posts fondly! Hope you're doing well and enjoy melonland! :ha:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/nm3a5w.png
https://pfq.link/?fPll3=platform.pnghttps://pfq.link/?fP_8s=platform.pnghttps://pfq.link/?fP_kH=platform.pnghttps://pfq.link/?fPlPh=platform.png
lianna
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


unassuming rabbit
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: Spring, 13 Mar 2024 @934 » Embed

Thanks everyone! I'm glad some of you remember me. :omg:

Logged

https://libre.town/graphics/gifs/8834_libretown.gif   https://libre.town/graphics/gifs/badges/8831_outpostzeta1.gif   https://libre.town/graphics/gifs/badges/8831_www_workshop.gif
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #9 on: Spring, 13 Mar 2024 @957 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello again, welcome back!

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe