This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @970.97
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Heyo!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Heyo!  (Read 701 times)
spuggidy
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View ProfileArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 17 Mar 2024 @015 » Embed

Hello :ozwomp: ! it's nice to see a thriving forum like this! I found this place spamming random websites on Wiby.org, and I browsed a bit and thought this place is really cool! I've been combing through old websites looking for old screenshots of Desktop backgrounds because they're really cool to me. I'm making a website dedicated to all of the screenshots I've found, and I have a couple dozen so far. I'm still learning HTML, but I'm hoping to complete my website soonish! If anyone's interested in what I have so far, it's spuggidy.neocities.org! I don't have any screenshots posted yet because I haven't yet figured out how to upload them as thumbnails which enlarge yet lol.

Logged

Merciful Neptune, Spongebob.. What was in that benadryl??
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 17 Mar 2024 @082 » Embed

I'm quite sure that I've tons of old Screenshots somewhere in the depths of my filesystem ;). Welcome!

Logged

Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 17 Mar 2024 @613 » Toggle Font Embed

Hellooooo SPuggidy ! Welcome to da forum !  :cheerR:

Take your time, I'm sure your website will be cool as heck when you'll make progress ! Keep up !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe