Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @151.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 849.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects
| | |-+  Would you like an Ozwomp plushie??

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Would you??
Yes I would buy one!
Yes, but I would not buy one!
No thanks!
NO WAY IT WOULD BE HAUNTED!

Author Topic: Would you like an Ozwomp plushie??  (Read 183 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« on: September 04, 2024 @748.08 »

Hello! Someone on Neocities was asking about Ozwomp plushies; I dunno if they were joking; but I think it would be totally cute to get some ozwomp plushies made!

I'm curious if anyone would actually like one! And if so, what size should it be, and would you be willing to pay for one (and how much do people pay for plushies?? since Id have to get a quote), and what would you change about the design to make it more plush friendly.

:ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

(votes here are anonymous and not in any way binding if some plushies were ever made)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
BlackMageGaming
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!Black Mage HatJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2024 @754.48 »

Let's say hypothetically IF Ozwomp plushies are made, how would one go about purchasing one?
I really like the Ozwomps, they represent a special kind of freedom for me in my mind.
 :ozwomp:

"The joy of living far outweighs the fear of death."
~ Black Mage #288

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024 @761.61 »

hypothetically IF Ozwomp plushies are made, how would one go about purchasing one?
So from my end; I would have to treat it like a mini business; first I'd have to gauge interest (aka this thread) ~ then I'd have to find funding (I would try to get arts funding towards the cost) ~ then I'd have seek out companies that manufacture plushies and arrange an order of maybe like 50. Then they would arrive in big boxes at my house (prob a family members house since mine is too small :ohdear:) ~ Finally I'd need to wrap them and post them out to individuals who want them.

For you; it would be the same as ordering a zine on Ko-Fi. You'd order one and it would be posted to your address ^^

All of that is a LOT of work; but I'm interested in giving it a shot!

It would also prob run at a financial loss, or make very little money, since I think the cost of getting 50 ozowmps made, and then getting them to people at a reasonable price would be tough ~ but I'm kinda interested in learning about the process so that's ok!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024 @774.97 »

I would be SO UP FOR THIS! Honestly, there is something so fascinating and cute about Ozwomp, the idea of having an Ozwomp plush just gives me a reason to be alive! I would absolutely buy one if this became a real tangible thing!!

As for size, I'd personally love one about 9” tall :D

ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Here be dragons

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2024 @828.10 »

Personally, I'm not into plushies :).

One notice, though: Such merchandise is often produced under horrid conditions, and I do believe this happens often because the artists/bands/etc. aren't fully aware of the problems connected to textil production and processing. There are commercial fair-trade producers available, or you could cooperate with someone who already produces plushies for Etsy (or as an hobbyist).

larvapuppy
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2024 @878.17 »

I'd buy one if it was around $25 CAD or less, including shipping.  :tongue:  Any higher than that is too steep for a plushie, for me. However I don't think that price point is possible if we consider the previously mentioned ethical concerns  :ohdear:

Patches, stickers, or small figurines are other merch options that interest me.

the end of an era, one starts anew
GlitchyZorua
Casual Poster ⚓︎

existing

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: glitchyzorua
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

microsoft toaster-finderzoru gameboy dudeGlitched Away From SinnohJoined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2024 @938.48 »

quick question:

1. Will it be available in the "gift" shop?

2. Will you make a guide on how to care of your ozwomp plush on the wiki?

3. Where would it be available?

If you cannot make the plush for the majority of the U.S. citizens, you can teach us on how to quilt your own plush! :omg:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024 @946.08 by GlitchyZorua » Logged

With loves and hugs, GlitchyZorua

CATBYTE
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: catbyte
iMood: catbyte

View Profile WWW

Blog Rework Saga FinishedFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2024 @58.90 »

i would love to buy one! i personally prefer to buy plush on the small-ish side ( < 12"/30.48 cm) and i also feel it may be the most economical option, especially if it is a small plush run.

in regards to:

and what would you change about the design to make it more plush friendly.
the only concern i would have is that the plushie would likely be top-heavy, but i wouldn't mind just leaning them against a wall.

:3
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Ozwomps Voyage - Playable edition development journal!

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 21
Views: 6456
Last post February 27, 2022 @128.44
by ellievoyyd
Ozwomp's Voyage in Cyberspace - Video Project

Started by MelooonBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 3
Views: 2218
Last post December 06, 2021 @791.33
by Melooon
Ozwomp's Voyage for iPhone & iPad (Discontinued)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 9
Views: 3151
Last post April 12, 2022 @300.98
by Icey!

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi