Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @808.43 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 24/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Oh, hello there friend.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Oh, hello there friend.  (Read 553 times)
MargoMuted
Newbie ⚓︎

Hello, delicious friend

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: MargoMuted

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: April 28, 2024 @832.42 »

Oh, hello there friend.

I am a newcomer to cyberspace, but am excited to find myself in this little pocket nonethless.

I have a more than a few interests and vocations which include but are not limited to:

• Professional Light-catching with my Magic Box
  • Personal World Crafting through Enchanted Parchment
  • Exploration of Urban Wilds
  • Expeditions into Digital Dimensions
  • Observation of Celestial Bodies
  • Bones
If you happen to see me during YOUR expeditions into digital dimensions, please drop by and say hello. I may have 32 teeth but I do not bite.

Sincerely, Margo

What beautiful bones you have
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024 @943.41 »

Hello and welcome to the MelonLand forum, Margo ! I hope you'll enjoy your time around ! I'm quite curious about your interest in bones, care to elaborate a bit more ?
MargoMuted
Newbie ⚓︎

Hello, delicious friend

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: MargoMuted

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024 @73.07 »

Hello and welcome to the MelonLand forum, Margo ! I hope you'll enjoy your time around ! I'm quite curious about your interest in bones, care to elaborate a bit more ?

Why thank you~

As for the topic of bones, I've always had a vested interest in the macabre. It started as a passing interest, attending vintage and oddity shows, seeing taxidermy in shops, and maybe even the occasional dried snake on a summer day.

As I got older, I found myself becoming more and more adventurous and venturing out into the wilds more frequently. This, in tandem with one of my other hobbies, meant foraging for local fungi and flora become a regular part of my life for a while. It wasn't long until I came across my first animal carcass, partially dried from days of being left on the forest floor. I still remember that very first deer carcass, but unfortunately no longer have the skull from it.

These are a lot of words to say that, despite it sounding all incredibly morbid, I collect and work with bones out of an appreciation for nature; finding a beauty in death.

I am incredibly passionate about bones to fault, and my current favourite piece is a brown bear skull with all it's teeth. I also make bone jewellery, finding snake vertebrae the easiest to work with (I may be biased since they are one of my favourite creatures).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024 @84.48 by MargoMuted » Logged

What beautiful bones you have
Memory
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024 @96.45 »

Hi !! Glad to see you here  :ha:
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024 @480.68 »

These are a lot of words to say that, despite it sounding all incredibly morbid, I collect and work with bones out of an appreciation for nature; finding a beauty in death.

I am incredibly passionate about bones to fault, and my current favourite piece is a brown bear skull with all it's teeth. I also make bone jewellery, finding snake vertebrae the easiest to work with (I may be biased since they are one of my favourite creatures).

Thanks for the reply it's very interesting, I do get your point of view on the topic, I have more or lass the same view on it but I'm not familiar with foraging or finding bones at all. That bear skull must look nice !
[/size]

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024 @19.29 »

Oh, hello there friend.

I am a newcomer to cyberspace, but am excited to find myself in this little pocket nonethless.

I have a more than a few interests and vocations which include but are not limited to:

• Professional Light-catching with my Magic Box
  • Personal World Crafting through Enchanted Parchment
  • Exploration of Urban Wilds
  • Expeditions into Digital Dimensions
  • Observation of Celestial Bodies
  • Bones
If you happen to see me during YOUR expeditions into digital dimensions, please drop by and say hello. I may have 32 teeth but I do not bite.

Sincerely, Margo

You sound delightful!  :loved:  :blush:  welcome aboard  :defrag:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi