Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @559.44
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 782 times)
ChainsawCannon
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: chainsawcannon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!Nonbinary NeurodivergentCrappily made pride flag
« on: Spring, 18 Apr 2024 @889 » Toggle Font Embed

Hii! I'm Shay!

I've been curious about web design and stuff since last year and recently gotten back into it, even redoing my neocities so things are better (Even if it's just a free-to-use layout  :ha: )

I use they/it pronouns and major in cybersecurity!! :3

My site/neocities :3

Logged

https://card.exophase.com/2/0/258305.png?1782171236

http://chainsawcannon.neocities.org/images/button.gif

Hi :3

Artifact Swap: CherriesStorm StoneRainbow
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 19 Apr 2024 @027 » Embed

Hi there, welcome to the forum  :grin:

I am rather new myself, I think I've been a member for two weeks or something like that - definitely the happiest I've felt online in years posting here! :loved:

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 19 Apr 2024 @872 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Shay, welcome to the MelonLand Forum ! I also use a "free to use" layout, it's easy and fun, it helps a lot when you don't know where to start or if you"re afraid. I like working from a base and do the rest by trial and error rather than a full blank page.

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe