Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @400.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!!  (Read 339 times)
Memory
« on: April 26, 2024 @734.02 »

Hi !! :ha: I'm Elliot / Vyrix [hy/they/xe] ! I use exclamation marks , a lot. I'm not the best at writing intros so bear with me:/. I have quite a few neurological disorders that effect the way i communicate. I'm transmasc and non-binary. I'm a minor and I'd prefer if adults dont dm me but interacting on topics is alright !! I'm new and pretty bad at coding so I'm here to learn a bit as well . If you want to know anything else heres my carrd: https://butchb0nez.carrd.co   :cheerR:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024 @954.14 by BUTCHBONEZ » Logged
kingdomcome
Newbie ⚓︎

Has been to the year 3000

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024 @990.35 »

Hiya! Welcome to melonland! I like your website!! That shade of blue for the accent color is really nice. I also like your username! Hope you enjoy your time here!! :cheesy:

he/him more abt me
Memory
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024 @113.50 »

Hiya! Welcome to melonland! I like your website!! That shade of blue for the accent color is really nice. I also like your username! Hope you enjoy your time here!! :cheesy:

Thanks so much!!
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024 @945.67 »

Hey welcome to the Melonland Forum !!!!!!!!! I hope you'll have fun with us ! Always happy to see new members !  :cheerR:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi