Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @889.86 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 22/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: :transport: More is More :transport: :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello~

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello~  (Read 415 times)
lunarrose

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: April 26, 2024 @657.34 »

hello world!
lol.
I'm excited to be here, tbh. I was really stoked to see Forums based around the internet of the 2.0 era
I'm luna, I'm a 30y/o woman, who grew up on BBS, Forums, and different mediums through the early 2000s internet. I even still maintain friendships I made 20 years ago on the web, which is awesome. I miss having a more meaningful connection with folks on the web, and of course we are probably all here out of some desire of the niche. Anyway, excited to be here, I'll be poking around these forums.
Happy to be in tandem with you.

My interests right now are into writing, and now that I'm newly kind of getting back into web-surfing after breaking away from social media, I do believe I'm interested in webcrafting and learning the skills associated with that.
But more than all, I'm just excited to share ideas with people in an environment that's different from social media.
 :unite:

:^)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024 @212.59 by lunarrose » Logged

the best signature in the universe
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024 @462.88 »

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here  :4u:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024 @947.23 »

Hello and welcome to the MelonLand forum ! You'll find great people and ressources for websites around here !  :cheerR:
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024 @20.12 »

hello world!
lol.
I'm excited to be here, tbh. I was really stoked to see Forums based around the internet of the 2.0 era
I'm luna, I'm a 30y/o woman, who grew up on BBS, Forums, and different mediums through the early 2000s internet. I even still maintain friendships I made 20 years ago on the web, which is awesome. I miss having a more meaningful connection with folks on the web, and of course we are probably all here out of some desire of the niche. Anyway, excited to be here, I'll be poking around these forums.
Happy to be in tandem with you.

My interests right now are into writing, and now that I'm newly kind of getting back into web-surfing after breaking away from social media, I do believe I'm interested in webcrafting and learning the skills associated with that.
But more than all, I'm just excited to share ideas with people in an environment that's different from social media.
 :unite:

:^)

Welcome  :ozwomp:  :pc:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi