Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @117.22
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  paraCORPse


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: paraCORPse  (Read 2684 times)
mipy
Casual Poster
*
View ProfileArt


it/its
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Mipy_guy

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 19 Jul 2025 @148 » Toggle Font Embed

:transport: Hello Chat! I'm posting here today to announce a new project that I'm working on: paraCORPse ! It's going to be a webcomic about two kids, Watt and Cameron, going on silly supernatural adventures [ at least at first ] wherein they meet plenty of ghosts and ghouls that they befriend!

The project is currently in the early writing/outlining stage. It'll probably take a while before it's done , so please be patient with me! It could potentially take months and months or even years of work to get a project of this magnitude started up.

Currently, as of now, I'm working on:
  • outlining
  • character designs
  • concept art
  • website building
  • mini comics

I've been working on this project for a couple of years now and so I hope you'll come along with me for the ride!

Since I'm not the most experienced in webcomics , I'll likely start the series off with tiny little mini comics to practice my lettering composition posting schedule etc etc that I'll post here and on other social media and on the website! Again , it may be a bit before these pop up so please be patient!


Both Watt and Cameron's designs are attached below , although they're both in the process of being slightly redesigned , so these images are likely to be replaced sometime soon. Watt is the redhead , Cameron's the brown haired one.



* 78659763_KrRnnPvHfkDgUuD-4.png (71.4 kB, 1000x1000 - viewed 116 times.)

* 78464682_dJ6OTA6fToHqVxF-3.png (65.28 kB, 1000x1000 - viewed 94 times.)
Logged

feed my son
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe