Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @327.84
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 673.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Welcome to the Metaverse


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Welcome to the Metaverse  (Read 942 times)
Marchy
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 05 Jun 2024 @798 » Embed



Hi! I'm Marchy. I've been building websites for a few years.. decades.. how long has it been? most of which hasn't seen the light of day. Rediscovered neocities lately which led me to MelonLand, and I've really been loving the site! Excited to find a new community creating weird and wonderful things. I'm hoping this will be the push I need to put the mountain of scratchpad projects I've been working on to good use and finish them up.

I'm a big fan of social MMOs, especially some of the mid 2000's classics, and I've been slowly working on something of my own. Not sure if I'll ever get there, but looking forward to sharing the progress and some of the tricks I've learned along the way. In the meantime, I'm sure I'll be nerding out about internet history, JavaScript things, art and music.

See you out there.. somewhere ~ :sleep:



Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2024 @823 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the Melonland Foruuuuuum !!! Weeeeee !!!  :dive:

That first link is top tier, I absolutely love the warped voice !!!!

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 06 Jun 2024 @019 » Embed

Welcome to the forum!

The sound effect that is used in that metaverse link instantly soothed my ears as soon as I heard it, and now I can't stop listening to it. :transport:

Logged
Marchy
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 06 Jun 2024 @097 » Embed

Welcome to the Melonland Foruuuuuum !!! Weeeeee !!!  :dive:

That first link is top tier, I absolutely love the warped voice !!!!


Thank you! It's a proof of concept I've been working on. It was cool seeing a few people pop in earlier  :ha:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/770719610453753886/1247991966600532008/image.png?ex=66620a97&is=6660b917&hm=1b5db100b08ea9841c59f827d5aff25f7f408f5f8f229ee95fde65479302b410&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1782&height=1372

Welcome to the forum!

The sound effect that is used in that metaverse link instantly soothed my ears as soon as I heard it, and now I can't stop listening to it. :transport:


The deep space sound is great 😩 seemed fitting as it's empty for now, but hoping to change that soon

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Summer, 06 Jun 2024 @956 » Embed

I love it, I genuinely listened to it for hours last night haha

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe