This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @836.69
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  Why was Daniel's Network discontinued?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Why was Daniel's Network discontinued?  (Read 3944 times)
ARandomInternetUser
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: Summer, 13 Jul 2022 @595 » Embed

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know why Daniel's Network was discontinued?

-ARandomInternetUser

Logged

A Random Internet User
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 13 Jul 2022 @738 » Toggle Font Embed

I wrote a bit about that here: https://forum.melonking.net/index.php?topic=15.msg1385#msg1385

I do often think of ways of bringing it back though!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
BradE
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 13 Jul 2022 @761 » Embed

I wrote a bit about that here: https://forum.melonking.net/index.php?topic=15.msg1385#msg1385

I do often think of ways of bringing it back though!

I never saw it, which is a pity because it sounds like it was neat.

I hope and encourage you to either relaunch a search engine or a directory of some sort. If there is some way I or my directory can help let me know.

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 15 Jul 2022 @033 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanks for the offer! And I have considered connecting it into curated directories, that would definitely help ensure the sites on it are of a good quality. The fontend was great fun, but the backend was a pain; maybe I'll find a smarter way to do it, or someone whos really into backend programming who wants to tackle it, then I could get back to the frontend work which was really the bit I liked!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
ARandomInternetUser
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2022 @850 » Embed

Ok thanks for the reply Melooon!

Logged

A Random Internet User
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe