This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @445.12
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  SnowDays, making snowflakes


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: SnowDays, making snowflakes  (Read 1645 times)
ABlueRose
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


chaunacops!!!
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!A Blue FlowerJoined 2025!
« on: Spring, 06 Mar 2025 @968 » Toggle Font Embed

I just remembered this website called SnowDays that I would use as a kid, and it's still up! You can cut out digital snowflakes, and see ones that other people have made! It shows recent ones first, but I'm still able to search up my name and find the ones I made when I was a kid. :dive:

« Last Edit: Spring, 06 Mar 2025 @975 by ABlueRose » Logged

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1401/1401785hdot6n2ft1.gifhttp://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/760/760510x08kzkxcu1.gifhttp://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/974/974351t9iy67l9g0.gifhttp://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/485/485100pcc1kskzgw.gifhttp://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1542/1542934cmkgjrchf0.gif

Corrupted Unicorn
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Unicorns aren't meant to stay forever
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: moodyunicorn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Unicorn of the InternetSurbypink pigeon prizeyou are un-bear-ably cool!Rainbow Noodle Dance!Scrafty, I choose you!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 18 Mar 2025 @308 » Toggle Font Embed

Oooo I think I used to play this when I was a kid too!  :ozwomp: I think I learnt about it first from a kids' magazine (and I also learnt about Neopets this way...  :mail: )

I also remember a cake making game, but none of the results shows up the one I'm thinking of... "make a cake" games used to be such a BIG staple of CD ROM games, but this was a web one... I wonder where it is nowadays.

Logged

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/robotuni.gif
https://i.gpx.plus/sFmfu/c15.png

Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️Stinger CreatureSnake CreatureFlower CreatureCrystalFeather StoneWave Stone
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe