Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 - @206.18
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi, I'm new in here!!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi, I'm new in here!!!  (Read 1240 times)
GlitchyZorua
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


existing
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts Pacmanzoru gameboy dudeGlitched Away From SinnohJoined 2024!
« on: Summer, 09 Aug 2024 @969 » Embed

Hi, My name is GlitchyZorua!!! You can call me GZorua (Or just Glitchy)

Yes, I'm the guy who inspired melon to make RGBeat, As seen here: https://toot.melonland.net/@mk/112927975369935557! :dog:

I like photography, and programming. Ditching social media since 2023! Capable of so many things!! :D

I'm so excited to meet everyone in here!! :4u: :4u: :4u:



Logged

With loves and hugs, GlitchyZorua

http://internetometer.com/image/50041.png
Anthony Müller
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 09 Aug 2024 @970 » Toggle Font Embed

 :skull:  skull (:< :skull:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/e4vs6m.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 09 Aug 2024 @972 » Embed

Glad to meet you Glitchy - enjoy your stay!

Logged
GlitchyZorua
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


existing
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts Pacmanzoru gameboy dudeGlitched Away From SinnohJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 09 Aug 2024 @974 » Embed

It is a pleasure! :D

Logged

With loves and hugs, GlitchyZorua

http://internetometer.com/image/50041.png
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 10 Aug 2024 @524 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi new, I'm Paprika !

I just realized I've given you the wrong name in your gift, Zoroark is from Unova iirc, but Hisui made me think it was from Sinnoh, my memory failed me  :trash:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
danyaol
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
America OnLineJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 11 Aug 2024 @858 » Embed

hey bro! welcome to the squad, i've ditched social medias too except online forums accessible on pc.  :mark:  :mark:  :mark:

Logged
GlitchyZorua
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


existing
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts Pacmanzoru gameboy dudeGlitched Away From SinnohJoined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 13 Aug 2024 @830 » Embed

Hi everyone!!! :3

Logged

With loves and hugs, GlitchyZorua

http://internetometer.com/image/50041.png
Eunice
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Behind every great woman there is a cat.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: Summer, 14 Aug 2024 @376 » Embed

Hello Glitchy! I skim Facebook as my relatives and penfriends are in there, but I can't be doing with it otherwise.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe