Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 - @206.01
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  *greyskieshappymind says hiiiiii*


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: *greyskieshappymind says hiiiiii*  (Read 863 times)
greyskieshappymind
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


We can make fire
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 09 Aug 2024 @689 » Toggle Font Embed

Hiiiiii

My name is Sloane. Right now my personal site is schepper-wubs.neocities.org tbh I kinda don't like schepper-wubs as a username anymore so that's subject to change. Right now you can look at toy phototgraphy I've done with Halo marines and Bionicle.

My major interests include writing, RPGs, young adult or fantasy books, and covid conscious politics. My minor interests include sci-fi racers, visual novels, Playstation Portable games, stopmotion, feminist zines, and anti-spyware news.

I'm 20, a trans woman, she/her, white, AuDHD, on Oceania time.

Curious questions for you :O

Do you love a song or album that just came out? That spot for me has to go to Meet Me At the Stars by Ergo Bria

Do you have a favourite Extremely Fungible Token? Personally I love the NFBees can't pick just one haha

Do you have any thoughts on blind bag toys? I think that especially if they're not like a major franchise tie in, my interest is just piqued like I wanna see these critters a character artist had to come up with that were made to be mass produced and forgotten. I used to collect Crazy Bones and my fave design is Wicked, but nowadays I think buying a little plastic critter for the hell of it is better done from small artisans.

« Last Edit: Spring, 13 Apr 2025 @112 by greyskieshappymind » Logged

"You're limiting the universe to only things humans can understand."
"Well you're limiting the universe by limiting the possibility of human understanding."
"Oh yeah... maybe."
- Over the Garden Wall, episode 9, 06:50-06:59

Artifact Swap: burgor
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 10 Aug 2024 @529 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to the Melonland Forum ! Glad to see another Bionicle connaisseur around !  :4u:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
caracalled
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: caracalled
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 10 Aug 2024 @771 » Toggle Font Embed

Hiiiiii

My name is Sloane. Right now my personal site is schepper-wubs.neocities.org tbh I kinda don't like schepper-wubs as a username anymore so that's subject to change. Right now you can look at toy phototgraphy I've done with Halo marines and Bionicle.

My major interests include writing, RPGs, young adult or fantasy books, and covid conscious politics. My minor interests include sci-fi racers, visual novels, Playstation Portable games, stopmotion, feminist zines, and anti-spyware news.

I'm 20, a transwoman, she/her, white, AuDHD, on Oceania time.

Curious questions for you :O

Do you love a song or album that just came out? That spot for me has to go to Meet Me At the Stars by Ergo Bria

Do you have a favourite Extremely Fungible Token? Personally I love the NFBees can't pick just one haha

Do you have any thoughts on blind bag toys? I think that especially if they're not like a major franchise tie in, my interest is just piqued like I wanna see these critters a character artist had to come up with that were made to be mass produced and forgotten. I used to collect Crazy Bones and my fave design is Wicked, but nowadays I think buying a little plastic critter for the hell of it is better done from small artisans.

Heyhey!! Welcome on the Forum!!
I recently got a ps vita so I have been looking for recommendations for psp games, what are your favourites? :DD

ALSO your website is so fun! It absolutely makes me feel the kind of joy I felt as a 13 year old while exploring the web :3 Excited to see what you'll do with it in the future!  :D

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/VLmucLz.jpeg
greyskieshappymind
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


We can make fire
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 16 Aug 2024 @407 » Toggle Font Embed

Heyhey!! Welcome on the Forum!!
I recently got a ps vita so I have been looking for recommendations for psp games, what are your favourites? :DD

I can definitely recommend WipEout Pure, WipEout Pulse, and Worms Battle Islands. There are other games I like but just in short bursts like PacMan Championship Edition, State Shift, and Jigsaw Madness. RPGs I've checked out with a nice playfeel include Alien Syndrome, La Pucelle Ragnarok, and Ecsaform, but I haven't finished them so take them as a half recommendation.

Quote
ALSO your website is so fun! It absolutely makes me feel the kind of joy I felt as a 13 year old while exploring the web :3 Excited to see what you'll do with it in the future!  :D

Jsjsjsjsjsjs that makes me really happy to hear thank you
https://mirgif.com/mal/jemocii/jemocii_26.gif

« Last Edit: Summer, 16 Aug 2024 @511 by greyskieshappymind » Logged

"You're limiting the universe to only things humans can understand."
"Well you're limiting the universe by limiting the possibility of human understanding."
"Oh yeah... maybe."
- Over the Garden Wall, episode 9, 06:50-06:59

Artifact Swap: burgor
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe