Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 - @666.02
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hi im new


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hi im new  (Read 689 times)
nebvla-north
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Nebulous But Starry !Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 29 Aug 2024 @385 » Embed



Hi, Im new to melonland forums. I stumpled upon this site when I was just going through youtube and saw a video about alternative websites. I mostly looked through the comments to find someone mentioning this place. I wanted to get into the web revival more because I think the normal corporate social media is making me toxic. I needed a break from that so I've been on spacehey and neocities for a couple of weeks. I just hope this hyperfixation doesn't end.
 A bit about me is that Im in the army so i move around a lot. I like to sleep, play videogames, and draw during the times I'm off work.
I like to lurk more than actually talk but only because I don't know when I'll be wanting to take a nap. I have hypersomnia so I can't help that sometimes. From what little time I have for leisure, I can try to shift my focus more on retroweb, building my site and hopefully drawing more. I'd like to also work on being less toxic...



Logged
greyskieshappymind
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


We can make fire
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 29 Aug 2024 @481 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to Melonland :]

I can relate to the insecurity of getting into something without knowing how long I'll be at it for, definitely feel like I have a past of broken ambitions, but a psychologist once told me that even the interests we only scratch the surface of are part of what makes us human.

Logged

"You're limiting the universe to only things humans can understand."
"Well you're limiting the universe by limiting the possibility of human understanding."
"Oh yeah... maybe."
- Over the Garden Wall, episode 9, 06:50-06:59

Artifact Swap: burgor
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 01 Sep 2024 @720 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi new to melonland !

Welcome aboard !

Proud of you for recognizing you have a problem, coming here is a great way to start seeing something else and exchange with different people in a less harmful way ! I hope you'll make it to better days !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe