Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @750.68
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi everyone!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi everyone!!  (Read 690 times)
Rose
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Actually A FlowerJoined 2024!
« on: Summer, 31 Aug 2024 @126 » Toggle Font Embed

:cheesy: Hello MelonLand members  :cheesy:


Popping in to say hi! I am not sure how active I will be but I haven't been a member of a forum for a super long time... and when I stumbled across MelonLand it gave me crazy nostalgia and I had to join. I've been on a bit of a nostalgic journey recently after discovering Neocities and this revival movement of a bunch of things I thought were long extinct from the Internet. It's amazing!!

Anyway, popping in to say hi, you may see me around for a bit, maybe I'll post a ton, maybe I'll lose interest, I'm really not sure. Please don't hate me if I disappear again!!

A bit about me... oh not much. I'm in my late 30s, was huge into the crazy world of the web as a teen, became a software developer as an adult, and that's still what I do today! But now I also have kids and a dog and a house and up until recently basically spent zero time on a computer outside of work, due to being totally burnt out doing it full time as a job. Now I'm kind of back into it a little for now, and I'm liking just being silly on the internet and not taking myself too seriously.

Happy to meet y'all!

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 01 Sep 2024 @740 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to Melonland forum !

Don't worry about posting a lot or not, as long as you have fun, it's the most important ! And even if you disappear you'll always be welcomed by us ! It's nice to come back with little steps, take your time and one step at a time !

Hope to see you around !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Rose
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Actually A FlowerJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 03 Sep 2024 @052 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanks for the friendly welcome 🙂

(aw and thanks for the cute gift, very suitable for my name :grin: )

« Last Edit: Autumn, 03 Sep 2024 @059 by Rose » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe