Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @727.96
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Ribbit!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Ribbit!  (Read 1304 times)
crinelam
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
Recién salido del estanqueJoined 2024!
« on: Summer, 08 Aug 2024 @536 » Embed

Hi! You can call me Cris or Rosa (She/They/It) I'm a transfem froggy from Spain.

I learnt to make webpages when i was a teenager with a spanish webpage that is sadly no longer active, but I've been thinking about making webpages manually since then and here i am! I'm also a programmer.

I have a lot of hobbies as ADHD makes me interested in basically everything but the main ones right now i would say are music (i listen to basically everything and make my own music!), drawing (Still pretty bad at it tho), video games (mainly weird/obscure stuff or old stuff and I'm currently learning to play Faust on Strive), TTRPGS and I'm trying to get into the habit of reading again ^^

Feel free to ask anything if you want to know something more or whatever :3

Happy to be here! :seal:

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/HMeKAod.png
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2024 @593 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I also learned about webpage making as a teen, and I even manged to turn it into a career a few times. I love all the frogs on your webpage   :cheesy:

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2024 @933 » Embed

Heya Rosa, you sound pretty dang cool  :ozwomp:  Welcome to the MelonLand forum.

I don't have ADHD (to my knowledge) but I totally get the whole 'being obsessed with everything' and getting incredibly hyperfocused on things (autism) so I can relate!  :transport:

Hope you have a pleasant stay at the forum!

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 10 Aug 2024 @521 » Toggle Font Embed

Holaaaa ! Bienvenido al foro de Melonland ! I hope you'll like us ! Have fun  :4u:

*jumps from a Lily Pad into the water*

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
crinelam
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
Recién salido del estanqueJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 10 Aug 2024 @869 » Embed

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! :3

I also learned about webpage making as a teen, and I even manged to turn it into a career a few times. I love all the frogs on your webpage   :cheesy:
Thank you, froggies are really cute!

Heya Rosa, you sound pretty dang cool  :ozwomp:  Welcome to the MelonLand forum.
You sound cool too! I love you little cave it's really cozy  :cheesy:

Holaaaa ! Bienvenido al foro de Melonland ! I hope you'll like us ! Have fun  :4u:
Merci beaucoup! Thank you so much for the froggy  :transport:

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/HMeKAod.png
Ajsiets
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 11 Aug 2024 @639 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi hi hi!!!! Welcome to the land of Melons! I totally get the ADHD bouncing between different interests thing. I didn't touch my website for like, a whole week last week because I was hyperfixated on playing Minecraft in all my spare time, lol!

Also, I love the froggies!!

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #6 on: Summer, 11 Aug 2024 @741 » Embed


You sound cool too! I love you little cave it's really cozy  :cheesy:
 

Thank you  :loved: I love that it gives the cozy vibes

Logged
greyskieshappymind
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


We can make fire
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: Autumn, 03 Sep 2024 @619 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey I'm also new around here and transfem :]

I checked your itch.io and downloaded Disguised Frog I've always been curious about solo RPGs. Just gotta ask since I'm not familiar with tarot cards do I need a complete physical deck or is it fine if I go to a website that just picks a random one for me?

Logged

"You're limiting the universe to only things humans can understand."
"Well you're limiting the universe by limiting the possibility of human understanding."
"Oh yeah... maybe."
- Over the Garden Wall, episode 9, 06:50-06:59

Artifact Swap: eyntivemds pet fishAwful Posts Pacman
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe