Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @595.35 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 22/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Browser pet games!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Browser pet games!  (Read 184 times)
VulgarAlien
Newbie ⚓︎

bwuh

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: clowniestjuice
iMood: VulgarAlien

View Profile WWW

Hunted By Fox MulderJoined 2024!
« on: September 13, 2024 @315.72 »

ive been looking to get into more browser pet games as of late  :innocent:  and im looking for suggestions.

ofc i know the classics neopets and webkinz, although i dont play either. I also know of Goatlings and Dappervolk, i played both for a while until those communities started being about drama rather than the games themselves.  :tongue:

i really enjoy browser pet games like the aforementioned ones, and barring the fact that i refuse to play neopets i would really like to learn about more games.

:tongue::tongue:

villain
Casual Poster ⚓︎

it/he/they

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Yellowest Scot AwardJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024 @491.91 »

Have you tried out Flight Rising? I dabble in it like once a year (usually around christmas lol)  when I have lots of free time as I found it a bit of a distratcting timesink but I really like the breeding mechanic and getting a fun random pull of eggs. The art's gorgeous and the community is pretty decent too! It also has a faction system where you get a specific forum themed to your faction, which is a fun dynamic - I started out in Arcane and then realised I would get along much better with the folk in Plague so switched over and it was crazy how much difference in culture there was in the clan forum.
Other than that I also played Wajas... I haven't touched it in over a decade but it looks like its still up, it's more standard fare magical sparklewolf territory but also has interesting mechanics for how patterns are transferred when breeding your pets.
Subeta was also good like a decade ago and that is like a combination of petsite and avatar site like Gaia online... not sure how the community is now but when I played it felt a little more mature than Neopets/Gaia.

xixxii
Full Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Web 1.0 Picture Size Expertthe xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2024 @554.99 »

if you like the collecting aspect, xanje is really fun! i think it's really underrated. flight rising and subeta are decent as well, although i haven't played either in a while and didn't find them as fun and grabby as xanje and neopets.

litten
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Do what you want forever!

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: litten

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2024 @788.69 »

if you like the collecting aspect, chicken smoothie is one of the best pet collecting pet sims. it's been around since 2008 and has a lot of different species and rarities you can collect and trade for.

if you want more gameplay-oriented petsims, lioden and its sister site wolvden both revolve around breeding lions/wolves with the specific genetics you want. you have to interact with and feed your pride/pack every so often or else they leave and eventually once they reach 15 in-game years, they die. they both have really cool monthly events!

pixel cat's end is a good in-between. you can collect cats and have them interact with each other every day and have them do different jobs to collect materials. there's an adventuring feature which mimics tabletop roleplaying games, which is very fun to me  :grin: there's no real stakes and your cats never die.

chicken.pet is still in beta (started in July of this year), but open beta launches on the 15th of this month! i don't know much about it yet since i'm not in the beta, but from what i can see it looks like a cute little project similar to flight rising but you collect chickens!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

the era of rpgmaker games

Started by cinniBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 27
Views: 4928
Last post August 16, 2023 @267.22
by Riqo
Poll: What browser do you use?

Started by MelooonBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 128
Views: 15140
Last post September 26, 2024 @816.86
by NetherFalcon
old MSPaint in browser

Started by DarmodejBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 4
Views: 1971
Last post April 02, 2022 @344.05
by ramenwaitress

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi