Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @744.04
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 256.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  falls down while attempting to say hi


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: falls down while attempting to say hi  (Read 650 times)
boyrotting
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


literally kel omori
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: merry-bad-end

Artifacts:
Literally Kel OmoriJoined 2024!
« on: Autumn, 13 Sep 2024 @785 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello ^_^   :seal: Im Denver/Elliot (he him). I've been really into to old web since i was around 12. I'm a did system with autism and adhd.  :mark: I'm bad at writing introductions  :ohdear:

« Last Edit: Autumn, 14 Sep 2024 @687 by boyrotting » Logged

and im asking why lord if this is how i die lord
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/77bdcf63-060f-4523-af92-2228b755def9/dg0ea3j-b2bee1eb-872a-4d05-b89a-2f2c6ab0fbf4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3YmRjZjYzLTA2MGYtNDUyMy1hZjkyLTIyMjhiNzU1ZGVmOVwvZGcwZWEzai1iMmJlZTFlYi04NzJhLTRkMDUtYjg5YS0yZjJjNmFiMGZiZjQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.09jzaoae0FuvixT9GlrfyDGVHnHMqAD207fGMUxDTwc
Dibs
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Save the cheerleader, save the world!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 13 Sep 2024 @813 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! Hope you have fun here!  :pc:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

Logged

https://dibs.neocities.org/img/badges/17776.gifhttps://dibs.neocities.org/img/stars.pngClear Skies!https://dibs.neocities.org/img/stars.pnghttps://dibs.neocities.org/img/badges/hypnos.gif
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 20 Sep 2024 @552 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and Welcome to the Melonland Forum !

What's attracting you to old web ? Something in particular ? How did you discovered it ?

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
boyrotting
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


literally kel omori
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: merry-bad-end

Artifacts:
Literally Kel OmoriJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 21 Sep 2024 @749 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and Welcome to the Melonland Forum !

What's attracting you to old web ? Something in particular ? How did you discovered it ?

Hi! I think I discovered when I was on a site called 'scratch' in around 2019 ish and saw this really cool neocities linked on someone's profile. I started surfing neocities and I think it was the reoccurring scene style (which i was very into) that really drawed me too it. Thanks for asking by the way, this was really fun to answer  :seal:

Logged

and im asking why lord if this is how i die lord
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/77bdcf63-060f-4523-af92-2228b755def9/dg0ea3j-b2bee1eb-872a-4d05-b89a-2f2c6ab0fbf4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3YmRjZjYzLTA2MGYtNDUyMy1hZjkyLTIyMjhiNzU1ZGVmOVwvZGcwZWEzai1iMmJlZTFlYi04NzJhLTRkMDUtYjg5YS0yZjJjNmFiMGZiZjQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.09jzaoae0FuvixT9GlrfyDGVHnHMqAD207fGMUxDTwc
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe