Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @680.08
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 320.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hii!!!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hii!!!!  (Read 554 times)
dancingPatches
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 24 Apr 2025 @428 » Embed

Haii hellow!!! I’m dancingPatches, sometimes CRVELTY on few other platforms. I'm a 17yo genderfluid aroace and my pronouns are it/they/Patch/Space but you can use any pronouns on me as well!! I love to draw and currently trying out writing, coding, 3d modeling and clay making as new hobbies, I also have many niche interests, mostly are Homestuck, my OCs and ENA (my ENA phase in 2020 got revived) I love to write with CAPS AND EXCLAMATIONS TO EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!! I'm (undiagnosed) neurodivergent so pls use tonetags with me!

I knew about Neocities in 2019-2020 through some prompt generators but later on I learnt that you can make your own website on it and wanted to learn how to make it in early 2024-ish. It's only a year later that I have the courage to make my own website. The main reason is social media started to become boring and it kinda limited my creative expression. Other reasons are I want a place to archive my illustrations, comics and I kinda ran out of hobbies to kill the time (it was only one and it's drawing skull). Since I’m new to coding, there are A LOT of errors and unfinished stuff on it, and I don't know how to make custom borders yet so it lookin kinda cheeks rn

The reason I join the forum is meeting people who shares my interests or just new people in general! Though, I’m a really shy and introverted person when it comes to meeting new people. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to making friends on this forum!!!  :transport:

also i like wizards (ooohh magic man  :wizard: )

Logged

https://file.garden/aFY4VvPIwwfIw6wh/stamps/n1ne1.pnghttps://file.garden/aFY4VvPIwwfIw6wh/stamps/JING1.pnghttps://file.garden/aFY4VvPIwwfIw6wh/DP-Link%20me.gif
greyskieshappymind
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


We can make fire
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2025 @634 » Toggle Font Embed

Your website is really cool! Welcome to the forum :]

Logged

"You're limiting the universe to only things humans can understand."
"Well you're limiting the universe by limiting the possibility of human understanding."
"Oh yeah... maybe."
- Over the Garden Wall, episode 9, 06:50-06:59

Artifact Swap: eyntivemds pet fishAwful Posts Pacman
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe