Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 27, 2024 - @719.56 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 31/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 281.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Everyone Website
| | | |-+  Everyone Website - Community editable site!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Everyone Website - Community editable site!  (Read 4532 times)
arsenicCatnip

Big Big Worm is Wriggling With Glee!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2024 @947.11 »

I added a proper cake recipe to the communal recipe page :-D

Sipping strawberry tea...beaming love into me...eternally........
tertiaryapocalypse
Jr. Member ⚓︎

travelling through space at a very high speed

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: tertiaryapocalypse

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!bred :3Joined 2024!
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2024 @166.83 »

made a cookbook page!  :chef: & added a baking recipe  :grin:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024 @367.97 by tertiaryapocalypse » Logged

TERTIARYAPOCALYPSE.a button reading long gone legends in black and white with an eye icon with a star pupil
xixxii
Full Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Web 1.0 Picture Size Expertthe xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2024 @234.09 »

i have added a dance party! it is already equipped with a SWEET DANCE MEGAMIX and a disco ball for ambience! please add your favorite dancing gifs and of course feel free to change the music or decorate however you like. (eyestrain warning for bright garish colors and many moving gifs!)

Eunice
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Behind every great woman there is a cat.

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

View Profile WWW

The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2024 @464.46 »

I added a page about Aberystwyth. I think it needs some tweaking though.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2024 @925.71 »

Iv been enjoying the new pages people have been adding  :ozwomp: Also @xixxii Im sooooo impressed by your additions and edits; the doors ideas is really exciting and it makes me super intrigued to see what else will evolve on the site  :happy: Also the dance party is totally a mood; Im gonna have to find some dancing dudes to add!

@Eunice This is so oddly specific but really intriguing; since it kinda blurs the border between ~ is this page about the place, or is the place within the page? I guess both are true, so it almost feels like exploring and unexpected world!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2024 @928.09 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
muttthecowcat
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!Joined 2024!
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2024 @773.73 »

This may be old news but I just realized that the poem on the poetry page had been completed!! It's so good  :seal:

https://everyone.melonland.net/sestina-1
Eunice
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Behind every great woman there is a cat.

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

View Profile WWW

The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2024 @867.93 »

@Eunice This is so oddly specific but really intriguing; since it kinda blurs the border between ~ is this page about the place, or is the place within the page? I guess both are true, so it almost feels like exploring and unexpected world!

Well, it is a strange place to live in. There are legends about Cantre'r Gwaelod,a drowned city out in the bay. And there are remnants of a prehistoric settlement there, before the ice melted. It's Welsh and very mysterious!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024 @6.19 by Melooon » Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2024 @7.05 »

I added some creatures to the Spore page!!!  :smile:  https://everyone.melonland.net/spore

Also omg it took me so long to figure out how to access my old spore account..

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
xixxii
Full Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Web 1.0 Picture Size Expertthe xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2024 @867.72 »

Iv been enjoying the new pages people have been adding  :ozwomp: Also @xixxii Im sooooo impressed by your additions and edits; the doors ideas is really exciting and it makes me super intrigued to see what else will evolve on the site  :happy: Also the dance party is totally a mood; Im gonna have to find some dancing dudes to add!

shucks!  :omg: thanks! i'm glad! i really like the everyone site. it is a lot of fun. i think the flower desert table navigation setup is super cute and think there should be more stuff with that setup... it reminds me of little knickknack shelf displays.  :chef:

~

gleepgloorp's shop has acquired 2000 money!!! to celebrate, i gave his business its very own very professional modern business web site.  :goL:

Monoki
Newbie ⚓︎

Traveling the vast stars of the internet

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2024 @844.49 »

i have added a dance party! it is already equipped with a SWEET DANCE MEGAMIX and a disco ball for ambience! please add your favorite dancing gifs and of course feel free to change the music or decorate however you like. (eyestrain warning for bright garish colors and many moving gifs!)

lol you know what, i might take some time to make a dancing gif to add to this. I have some old animations of my little mascot character that could work.

edit: i added him in!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024 @857.08 by Monoki » Logged

Robot BUN-E//Run_diagnostics/
Kallistero
Full Member ⚓︎

SOON.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2024 @920.28 »

I ran a few little experiments with the site and found a couple of edge cases!  :ozwomp:

• I managed to create a sub-subpage on the site, but it looks like you can't access the editor for it. I figure it's a feature instead of a bug for pages to have no subpages, but the error you get for it is a little technical right now  :ziped: 
  • The kcursor.js script for selecting cursors on the homepage is hosted on the Everyone site! I didn't even know if it would do that, but it works out  :chef: 
  • I also tried to force a page to serve an image by saving a text representation of that image to the page! It didn't work out, but I also discovered that if you try to paste too much at once, it'll just disconnect your pad from the server instead of making any changes to the page. This is probably from the process timing out, but it also doesn't tell you that it disconnected you whenever it disconnects from a large paste! The specific text representation of an image I used is that which you can get by using this code:
Code
fetch("AN IMAGE URL").then((response) => response.text()).then((contents) => console.log(contents));

It's an awesome site to poke around with, and it has endless potential!  :unite: 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2024 @923.97 by Kallistero » Logged

I miss the pomegranate :trash:
wetnoodle
Full Member ⚓︎

a silly lil goose

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

LifeParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2024 @783.23 »

added a fun lil fact with an excuse to use a marquee tag  :ozwomp:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Website size

Started by RolyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 60
Views: 9017
Last post September 27, 2024 @517.45
by candycanearter07
Best way to have a 2 column site?

Started by ObspogonBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 3
Views: 2387
Last post February 13, 2023 @208.53
by fLaMEd
How do you prefer to keep your site organized (or not)

Started by NightdriftBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 30
Views: 8659
Last post August 02, 2024 @153.99
by candycanearter07

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi