Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @160.89
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  What do you wish for your body after death?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: What do you wish for your body after death?  (Read 1354 times)
sphinx
Jr. Member
**
View ProfileArt


da doy dought da dasketdall
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
All Seeing EyeFloewrVoid chickenCommon SlorgHamtaroJoined 2026!
« Reply #15 on: Autumn, 04 Sep 2026 @180 » Embed

Haha, I have a story about that. (Spoiler'd for potential inappropriateness?) When I was a kid I was riding in the car with my family and I heard the DJ on the radio call someone a
Spoiler
prostitute
[close]
and when I asked my dad "What is that?" He awkwardly responds, "Oh, that's like...when you sell your body..." And I respond, "Oh! Like, to science?" And my older sister goes, "Yeah, sell your body to science!" So I'm like "I think I do want to give my body to science!" So, honestly, I can't think of what else to do but to follow through on that. I will give my body to science. To study however they please, I guess! Maybe I will end up as a skeleton in a highschool classroom, lol. (After organ donation. On my driver's license it says organ donor.)

Logged

i'm your only friend, not your only friend
but i'm a little glowing friend
but really i'm not actually your friend
https://stellaluna.neocities.org/brakad.png

Artifact Swap: Party duckshoeSMK LuigiTurtle Companion +5 Dmg +10 DefenseLisasimpsonDinonaurVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
rnottelovesowls
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


if i don’t respond it’s because i’m eepy
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rnottelovesowls
iMood: rnottelovesowls
RSS: RSS
OS: Windows 7

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #16 on: Autumn, 04 Sep 2026 @266 » Toggle Font Embed

when i die, i want my family to mail my lifeless corpse straight to sam altman's front door, with a handwritten note reading, "that's one less artist. i hope you got what you wanted."

...o-or they could just bury my body in their backyard and not a for-profit cemetery. that's fine, too... either way, i don't want a funeral. they've already spent enough money on stuff for me, anyway

Logged

RNOTTÉ
https://bear-images.sfo2.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/rnotte/img_7455.gif
boreal cryptid
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


без надії сподіваюсь
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #17 on: Autumn, 04 Sep 2026 @648 » Embed

being buried by my cultural traditions, which means making a new wooden "home" for it ^_^

Logged

Is this how you honor MelonLand Forum, and the tribe unmourned? Write to me openly, and not by stealth.

Artifact Swap: Polyamorous NeurodivergentWildflowers!sewingSnow MailRainbow ConnectionPolyamorousThe Red Pixelfaceplant neko^_^
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe