Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @617.44
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 383.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  What was your recent random luck event?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: What was your recent random luck event?  (Read 2717 times)
shevek
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: daintyeco

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 19 Apr 2023 @732 » Toggle Font Embed

Thought I'd make a casual thread about those nice moments where things worked out in your favor unexpectedly or something good randomly came your way.

I'll start:
I've put off re-ordering a skin cream online for like 2 months now even though I ran out ages ago. I just kept forgetting or procrastinating on it. Today I got two 15% coupons in the mail for it. By sheer luck, the procrastination worked in my favor. Now I'm extra incentivized to reorder too :P

Logged

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
AJ
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


am back once again
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: six
iMood: sintax

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 19 Apr 2023 @913 » Toggle Font Embed

I have a favorite pair of low rise jeans that I thrifted from my oldest sister and it has frayed ends and a hole in the back bottom. My granny left a container bowl of needle and thread and I had forgotten about it until today, so I stitched the small hole up and they're beautiful again! i also ended up finding my moms old Mossimo shirt and stitching that up as well ^^

Logged
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 20 Apr 2023 @975 » Toggle Font Embed

I went to a yard sale the other day and one of the people happened to be my elderly neighbor, she had been selling some of her grandsons stuff after he went off to college and I got a ziplock bag full of RPG dice!!! And a really pretty D20 necklace that I want to show off

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 01 May 2025 @576 » Toggle Font Embed

putting a coin in a soda vending machine and pushing on the button doesn't do anything. A bit frustrated I slap the machine on the side saying "Come on I'm not letting you stealing my money, give me my can" there's a rumble and to my surprise there's two Orangina cans rolliing down.

It really made my day, I offered the second one to a friend  :cheerR:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
thearistocats
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 07 May 2025 @165 » Embed

I went to a bunch of yard sales with my girlfriend on Saturday and I found an unidentified fountain pen that the seller gave me for free which cleaned up great and writes amazingly! After that I found a Hugo Boss suit jacket that was basically new and I picked up for ten bucks. So now I have a job interview outfit again!

Logged

find me on lovethea.net, your premier source for all thea related news

she/it
Grelb
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2025 @422 » Embed

I just got paid twice by my employee!  :seal:

Logged
IndigoGolem
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


What's personal text?
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS
OS: Debian

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
squeezed gentlyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 28 Oct 2025 @718 » Embed

I normally take the highway when i drive home from work. A couple months ago i happened to take a longer route instead and it turned out there had been a fire along my usual route and the air was full of smoke and dust. Not fun to drive through since my car doesn't have air conditioning and i have to drive with the windows down in warm months, so i dodged a bullet there.

Logged

-Indigo, Anve Ozo

Artifact Swap: Spiritual Stone of Firee  unus, pluriumMick Jagger's mouthCreampuffNoid2 coinssnail buddy
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe