This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @852.70
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Helloooo! I'm here for web design!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Helloooo! I'm here for web design!  (Read 844 times)
VioletHeaven
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Welcome to Acme Bunny Solutions!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: VioletHeaven
iMood: VioletHeaven

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 08 Dec 2024 @209 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! Nice to meet you all! I'm VioletHeaven!
My fiancé Jinsbek showed me this site and I was just absolutely in love! I'm here to learn about website design, and having grown up with little exposure to the internet as a child, it's completely new to me! I've fallen in love with crafting my own website and I'm excited to share my digital scrapbook with you all!

Aside from website design, I'm heavily interested in retro PC gaming (Especially the PS1/2 and older generations of consoles), retro-inspired PC games like Starsector, dumbphones, and sharing my love for bunny rabbits. I used to volunteer for a turtle nesting and rehab organisation, and that heavily inspired my love for nature. After Jinsbek fostered his first baby squirrel, that experience just added to my love for the whole wide world.

I'll see you all around!  :transport:


Logged

https://seabunny2006.neocities.org/bunnies/Illustration_200.png https://seabunny2006.neocities.org/media/anziop.gif
BlazingCobaltX
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 12 Dec 2024 @608 » Embed

Hello and welcome! Fun to see that you joined the site together with your fiancé. And your bunnies are adorable. The one on the front page literally looks like a doll! :transport:

Logged

https://blazingcobaltx.neocities.org/images/arceus.png
nihil0
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


どうもありがと Mr. Roboto
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: exnihil0
iMood: exnihl

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 13 Dec 2024 @803 » Embed

BUNNIESSSS <3333
They're so cute!!!

Welcome to the forum! Love what you've done with your Old Ocean, excited to see where you go with your site! :DD

Logged

https://exnihl.neocities.org/siteassets/weinerfire.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe