This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @790.72
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hiiiiiiiii


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hiiiiiiiii  (Read 657 times)
benitengu
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Autumn, 30 Nov 2024 @161 » Embed

Hi guys :seal:
I just joined, I found the forum through the gallery maker!!!
I love the vibes and aesthetics of this place.

I have my own indie website but I'm much much more of a noob so I may end up asking questions eventually. I have a lot of those.

My non indie web hobbies include learning about cats, birds, and shrimp caretaking. I am currently struggling with adjusting the PH and GH of my freshwater tank's water.


Logged
fancypengy
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


crush me with the sunshine of your mind
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: fancypengy

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 30 Nov 2024 @318 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi, welcome!! Your website is so cute, I love all the little images. Are you planning on keeping it somewhat simple (re: white background etc) or are you wanting to add some CSS and whatnot later on? Either way I think it's gorgeous and similar to what I'm wanting to do with my website when I'm able to :]

Logged

https://fancypengy.neocities.org/images/dogsrunning_gif.gif
yeah, you cloud my head / but can you really get lost in heaven?
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 13 Dec 2024 @905 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to Melonland Forum !

Taking care of aquatic pets ? Unusual around here ! Shrimps are really cool. Your website is fine, we"re all noobs at some point and it's 100% okay not to be the absolute best at doing your own website. Having fun is the most important, it's not a contest, relax and enjoy your time !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe