This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @971.24
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey hello howdy


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey hello howdy  (Read 1036 times)
yusha
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 11 Dec 2024 @071 » Embed

Been lurking here for a while, and now I wanna say hi! I have had an interest in web design for a while starting with customizing tumblr themes, and then moving on to making my own personal website. my current one is https://yusha.neocities.org/ though its a little incomplete

My interests are data hording whatever I find on the internet, old school technology, and art, both digitally and traditionally. I love finding obscure websites and interesting abandonware (i'm always trying to find obscure art creation software). I'm also really into rhythm games (phigros, project diva, and whatever i find when i go to my nearest round1) and touhou music.

Logged

https://yusha.neocities.org/img/banner.png

256 colors is all you need!
Malice
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AngelOfMalice
PicMix: lacrymosa

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Perfect Weather For Some Tea And Making ArtFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 11 Dec 2024 @933 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! Your site is so cool :omg: I love that you can move the boxes around and that doll maker in your about page is so neat!

Logged

Any/All

malice@escargot.chat (18+ only please!)

https://maliceinwonderland.nekoweb.org/images/miw400x40.png https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/archivescence400x40.gif

https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/d/tod/d48.gif
nihil0
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


どうもありがと Mr. Roboto
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: exnihil0
iMood: exnihl

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 13 Dec 2024 @807 » Embed

You have immensely good taste in both music and web design, LOVE where you're going with your site!!

May I point you in the direction of Celcys' Retas Studio for your obscure (and ANCIENT) art program hoard?
https://archive.org/details/rs64b

Welcome to the forum! I'll be sure to snag your button next update :DDD

Logged

https://exnihl.neocities.org/siteassets/weinerfire.gif
yusha
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 14 Dec 2024 @230 » Embed

Welcome! Your site is so cool :omg: I love that you can move the boxes around and that doll maker in your about page is so neat!

Thank you! Drawing the assets was so fun  :grin:

You have immensely good taste in both music and web design, LOVE where you're going with your site!!

May I point you in the direction of Celcys' Retas Studio for your obscure (and ANCIENT) art program hoard?
https://archive.org/details/rs64b

Welcome to the forum! I'll be sure to snag your button next update :DDD


I have heard of Retas studio! I have heard that some anime studios still use it because its very robust.

Logged

https://yusha.neocities.org/img/banner.png

256 colors is all you need!
nihil0
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


どうもありがと Mr. Roboto
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: exnihil0
iMood: exnihl

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 14 Dec 2024 @249 » Embed

I have heard of Retas studio! I have heard that some anime studios still use it because its very robust.

Even if it was discontinued in 2008 I wouldn't be surprised! Industry standards are standards for a reason.

The fact that it still works on newer OS probably helps lmao





Logged

https://exnihl.neocities.org/siteassets/weinerfire.gif
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 28 Dec 2024 @941 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to the melonland forum ! I hope you'll like it around !

I tried tooling with my tumblr but ultimately got mad because some stuff was only available if you pay and I wanted my own custom theme. I saw a neocities post and then I made my own website. I'm feeling much better since.

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe